IGNORED

My Box O' Crap

VectorGamer

May I ask what might be in the box besides crap? :P

Classic gaming stuff, of course...

Whoever buys it will have to post the contents to this thread

And sorry, shipping to the US only...I don't do that customs stuff (pain in the butt)

That is not that crappy! Do you pay by PayPal? I might ask my dad but he will probably say no because I just bought something of the internet.

May I ask what might be in the box besides crap? :P

Classic gaming stuff, of course...

Whoever buys it will have to post the contents to this thread

And sorry, shipping to the US only...I don't do that customs stuff (pain in the butt)

That is not that crappy! Do you pay by PayPal? I might ask my dad but he will probably say no because I just bought something of the internet.

That's what they said in the other thread (re: crappy)!

Yep - Paypal it is...

My dad said it would literally be a box of crap and he is not letting me get it. Can you be just a tiny bit more descriptive? Please!

Yeah parents are like that... They're usually right it turns out... Though depending on what's crap or not for you in this case it could be one of the exceptions.................

I like the idea of young blood in the hobby.... Assuming you'll stick around...

I'll make you a deal, If you post at least 2 times a month on the forums and you PM me in October reminding me I said this (linking this thread), I'll send you a box of crap for Christmas next year as a gift.... (have to remember I said this..... Hope I don't forget, meh, it's your job to remind me, hope USPS keeps doing flat rate boxes.... Sigh.... I hope this doesn't bite me in the butt)....

There problem solved, parents are happy, kids are happy, and forum members don't have to feel like they're stealing candy from a baby....

Chris

My dad said it would literally be a box of crap and he is not letting me get it. Can you be just a tiny bit more descriptive? Please!

Yeah parents are like that... They're usually right it turns out... Though depending on what's crap or not for you in this case it could be one of the exceptions.................

I like the idea of young blood in the hobby.... Assuming you'll stick around...

I'll make you a deal, If you post at least 2 times a month on the forums and you PM me in October reminding me I said this (linking this thread), I'll send you a box of crap for Christmas next year as a gift.... (have to remember I said this..... Hope I don't forget, meh, it's your job to remind me, hope USPS keeps doing flat rate boxes.... Sigh.... I hope this doesn't bite me in the butt)....

There problem solved, parents are happy, kids are happy, and forum members don't have to feel like they're stealing candy from a baby....

Chris

I sent an email to myself in the future about this. Thanks!

My Box O' Crap has been sold and shipped...Hopefully the recipient will reply back to this thread with the unboxing...

I'll probably offer one up next year given that I'll probably accumulate stuff throughout 2011...

I promise I will update the thread. Where are you shipping from, hopefully you're close enough that I get it before the long weekend!

My Box O' Crap has been sold and shipped...Hopefully the recipient will reply back to this thread with the unboxing...

I'll probably offer one up next year given that I'll probably accumulate stuff throughout 2011...

I promise I will update the thread. Where are you shipping from, hopefully you're close enough that I get it before the long weekend!

Harrisburg so hopefully you'll get it Wednesday...

Harrisburg so hopefully you'll get it Wednesday...

Dang, no such luck today! Guess everyone has to wait until Friday.

Well, it turns out it DID show up on Wednesday. Except my wife just brought it in from the basement door, set it aside out of view, and failed to mention it. :roll: Discovered it this morning while taking out the trash.

Anyway, rmaerz was correct in that this was packed. He must be some sort of real-life Tetris expert.

Here's the pics:

A random selection of joysticks and two AC adapters. A really nice Wico in good shape there too!

gallery_14204_599_176333.jpg

Carts and manuals/random flat things:

gallery_14204_599_53014.jpg

None of the manuals match with the carts. I found that extra amusing!

One 2600 game I've never even played before, Nexar. I'll have to try that out.

So thanks rmaerz, this was fun!