IGNORED

My Jaguar now have the CD Player!

t.skid

I feel you on that!

Just too close to the holidays for stuff.... that and 'most' of us have normal jobs:)  The last month has seemed to be pretty jam packed with everything except for free time!

Clint Thompson

:P

It's kinda scary what we consider "normal" jobs these days huh? 12 hours a day or more......We are messed up. Tony, is it like that in Italy?

Jason

In the past decade or so, the U.S. has passed Japan and Germany as the "hardest working country" -I read this somewhere, we have to overwork to stay competative in the global market, because our standard of living is so high.

Sounds like propaganda to me tbh :)

I think if everyone in Japan stopped working it would take any country about 6 years to catch up to them :) They are an insainly busy people.

Just from things I have heard (like our own company has moved it's HQ from the states to the UK because apprently the UK has a better work ethic).

But I would doubt anyone is busier than Japan or China. Saw a show years ago that said their kids did 14 hour school days, and then came home an studied. Esentially their free time was used to sleep. crazy people, but just look at Tokyo, that tryley is a city that never sleeps... 5AM in the morning you want to buy consumer electronics, no probs the shops are still open! :)

One place I deffinately have to visit :)

On a side note.. I just noticed the acoustic coupler at the top right of this page.. COOL! :)

I can say this about the Jag CD:

At least it's easy to collect all the games that were ever released for it.

And the VLM is pretty cool.

That said: Jaguar CD -- is it the lamest lineup EVER? Or does that honor go to Nuon? :ponder:

Hmmm ...

Jaguar CD looks like a toilet

Jaguar CD requires you to plug in a second chunky transformer

Jaguar CD is made of extremely brittle plastic and has a flaky cartridge port

Jaguar CD has more games than Nuon

Nuon plays DVDs

Nuon has Tempest and VLM

Tough call!

I feel you on that!

Just too close to the holidays for stuff.... that and 'most' of us have normal jobs:)  The last month has seemed to be pretty jam packed with everything except for free time!

Clint Thompson

:P

It's kinda scary what we consider "normal" jobs these days huh? 12 hours a day or more......We are messed up. Tony, is it like that in Italy?

Jason

depend; if you're your own boss you work until things to do are finished :) In Italy there's a lot of "one-man business", (self-employee), also called "popolo delle partite iva" (VAT registration number's people). It's an important work-force for the country, also for the tax that the Government gains....

For an employee, usually a work-day took 8 hours.

Obviously, it's a generic example :)