IGNORED

Interest check: Hantarex 19" MTC900/E USA Monitor

hex65000

I'm continuing to clear out some stuff from my house that I just do not have room for. In short, make me an offer if you are interested. My dad fired this up once and I watched it work just fine. That was the mid 80s, and it's been sitting in its box ever since. Also included is the service manual.

Shoot me a PM, and we'll see what we can do.

Hex.

[ Is just pondering all sorts of inane stuff... ]

There is no case. So I guess it's clear. :D

I have no idea about the 15kHz input. I'd like to get it into a loving home before it ends up in the landfill. I'll take some pictures of it and post them in the next few days.

Hex.

[ Is anxiously waiting for his newish laptop to show up... ]

Ahh.... we're talking an arcade monitor then. If it just has the molex connecting input - then yeah, it handles 15lhz inputs (CGA). If it has a VGA cord coming out of it, then it probably doesn't do CGA. Med-res is 25khz and hi-res is 31khz.

I bet this is a standard 15khz monitor icon_smile.gif

I'd take it for the cost of shipping plus a little extra for your trouble BEFORE you simply chuck it in a landfill. If the thing is really clean and has NO screen burn that is. I have plenty of dirty/filthy burned in monitors laying around as it is. Ughh.

Also, I've got a bunch of Intellivision carts as well as Jaguar Hoverstrike like new in the box if you're looking to trade...

Edited by save2600

Pictures of said monitor...

Honestly, this thing looks pretty darn new; no burn in on the tube, the chassis is clean. The box is marked with how much my dad paid for this thing.

post-3934-129210890482_thumb.jpg

post-3934-129210893074_thumb.jpg

post-3934-129210894552_thumb.jpg

post-3934-129210896181_thumb.jpg

post-3934-129210898587_thumb.jpg

post-3934-129210900095_thumb.jpg

post-3934-129210901951_thumb.jpg

Hopefully that answers any questions... make me a decent offer and it's yours. :D

Hex.

[ "Check Ze Tweets!" --Craig Ferguson ]

Bump + update...

I need to get this guy properly packaged and weighed before I can determine a shipping cost. It's HEAVY to the point that I know USPS won't take it. So it's UPS or FedEx to get it there. My dad paid $180 for this unit back in the day, I'd be okay with $40 + shipping. At the very least it's got a good picture tube on it and that should be motivation enough for folks who are sick of looking at tubes with burn in. :) If there are any other pictures you'd like to see, let me know.

Hex.

[ Kitty sleeps on the vents at night... and freezes the rest of us... ]

Bump + update...

I need to get this guy properly packaged and weighed before I can determine a shipping cost. It's HEAVY to the point that I know USPS won't take it. So it's UPS or FedEx to get it there. My dad paid $180 for this unit back in the day, I'd be okay with $40 + shipping. At the very least it's got a good picture tube on it and that should be motivation enough for folks who are sick of looking at tubes with burn in. :) If there are any other pictures you'd like to see, let me know.

Hex.

[ Kitty sleeps on the vents at night... and freezes the rest of us... ]

You got a PM! Just snagged a Ghosts 'n Goblins with some burn in - this would be the perfect replacement.