IGNORED

Falcon vs FireBee

DarkLord

Well, title pretty well says it all. If you had a choice - which would you choose?

I've already got a pretty well maxed-out Falcon 060, with lots of add-ons. You can

follow the link in my sig to examine it further.

Here is my problem. With a family of five, and an income of 85k a year (wife and my

incomes combined) I've not got enough space and can't justify the expense of the

FireBee, per se, but surely would like to have one.

So, if you were in my shoes, would you keep the tricked out Falcon 060, or sell it

(probably by individual components) and use the money (and the Falcon's former space)

to acquire a FireBee?

Thanks, all thoughts and opinions appreciated.

PS and I still want to call it a "FireBeeST"... :)

I guess it al depends on the use of the system. I understand the Falcon has some music and video capabilities the TT and lower systems did not. Will the Firebee have the same Falcon capabilities.

Since I am not into music stuff, I myself want a Firebee bad. 8-)

tj

Well, title pretty well says it all. If you had a choice - which would you choose?

I've already got a pretty well maxed-out Falcon 060, with lots of add-ons. You can

follow the link in my sig to examine it further.

Here is my problem. With a family of five, and an income of 85k a year (wife and my

incomes combined) I've not got enough space and can't justify the expense of the

FireBee, per se, but surely would like to have one.

So, if you were in my shoes, would you keep the tricked out Falcon 060, or sell it

(probably by individual components) and use the money (and the Falcon's former space)

to acquire a FireBee?

Thanks, all thoughts and opinions appreciated.

PS and I still want to call it a "FireBeeST"... :)

Don't sell the Falcon you've built! There exists a chance you'll be sorry/never be able to replace it. Besides, it's awesome!

With that much income, you can certainly get a Firebee!

Put everyone else in on a diet. Get rid of the cell phones and cable TV.

If I wasn't going back to school (middle age, no less) myself, I'd be interested in a whole lot of stuff.

For someone who's as into the ST/TT/Falcon, just get the damn thing!! Sell your car and buy a piece of shit. You can always get a better one later!