IGNORED

Wanted: Game.com portable gaming system

IceCold

I've been looking at some of the titles for the Game.com portable gaming system, and I know some people don't like it, but I really want one. I do not want the backlit one. I looked on eBay, but most of them are new, so they cost more, I just want a cheaper used one. I would like it to be in fairly good condition though. If nobody has one for sale or trade then I'll just buy one on eBay eventually.

Thank you! :)

http://www.unitedgame.com has them in stock with 8 or 10 games for $59.  Not a bad price since that's pretty much a complete collection for nothing :)

I'm hoping my wife got me one for xmas :)

Brian

That's still higher than most on eBay. I really am hoping to just get a used one for pretty cheap. I don't really need a new one, which is how most on eBay are.

I no longer need one. I decided to just buy one on eBay, I got this one for exactly $15 after shipping http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1942943064

Now I'm gonna bid on Fighters Megamix, duke nukem 3d, williams arcade collection thing, and some other stuff! :D I can't wait to play Defender on a Game.com once I buy the williams arcade game thing.

I tried to buy that Game.com from that ite,but then I got an email saying they ran out of them a few days ago.And that site doesn't accept credit cards.Oh well,screw em. :sad:  :roll:  :x

That's still kinda high of a price if you ask me. On ePay they have game.com's with 7 or 10 games or something around there for like $30. If I really wanted a new one, that's what I'd do.

The bad thing I've noticed about Game.com games on eBay though is, most all the sellers are charging $4.50 or $5 for shipping just one FREAKIN game! :x :x :x