IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

http://rover.ebay.co...G-/190878926172

Just started my Intellivision collection in one fell swoop!

Nice choice on the Sylvania console. It's my second favorite Intellivision next to my Tandyvision One.

I think I might know someone willing to buy your Sears Soccer manual (or work out a trade).

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/214951-anyone-have-a-sears-soccer-manual/

Also, your LV Poker and Blackjack is the much prettier full color variation:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/195766-intellivision-colour-manuals/

Only 9 more and you have a set!

Nice choice on the Sylvania console. It's my second favorite Intellivision next to my Tandyvision One.

I think I might know someone willing to buy your Sears Soccer manual (or work out a trade).

http://atariage.com/...-soccer-manual/

http://atariage.com/...colour-manuals/

That someone is me (Sears Soccer Manual).......

Wow! $32! How did we let that one get by for that price?!?! :)

Some great games in there plus the Sylvania version is one of the hardest to come by. Excellent score and welcome to the world of INTV. Now we can help you fill out your collection. :)

http://atariage.com/...-soccer-manual/

http://atariage.com/...colour-manuals/

Oh brother, bad news is I AM a manual diva, so I will have to find more color versions! There's no real difference between the Sylvania and the regular INTV right? I actually got another auction for a few more INTV's (Mattel versions) because one had the original box, and I was going to keep them and sell/trade the Sylvania.

That someone is me (Sears Soccer Manual).......

I'll get back to you when it arrives, as I probably won't want to keep that game. 1 soccer (NASL) is enough.

Wow! $32! How did we let that one get by for that price?!?! :)

Some great games in there plus the Sylvania version is one of the hardest to come by. Excellent score and welcome to the world of INTV. Now we can help you fill out your collection. :)

I didn't realize it was hard to find. Like I said above, I'm normally not a fan of the offshoots. The shipping did cost $30 though. I think many people were scared off by the seller requiring usage of ProPay via credit card and not PayPal. I was drawn to it because it had so many overlays and manuals, which I collect, boxes I have no room for. More boxes means less systems/games!

Funny story is I was about to buy an INTV collection not quite as large from a local on Craigslist, but the seller completely shafted me a couple weeks ago, and sold it under my nose while I was driving to his house!! Not sure how complete I will make it, as I normally get a good portion of released games for a system, and then a flash cart to play the rest.

Edited by Greg2600

Oh brother, bad news is I AM a manual diva, so I will have to find more color versions! There's no real difference between the Sylvania and the regular INTV right? I actually got another auction for a few more INTV's (Mattel versions) because one had the original box, and I was going to keep them and sell/trade the Sylvania.

I didn't realize it was hard to find. Like I said above, I'm normally not a fan of the offshoots. The shipping did cost $30 though. I think many people were scared off by the seller requiring usage of ProPay via credit card and not PayPal. I was drawn to it because it had so many overlays and manuals, which I collect, boxes I have no room for. More boxes means less systems/games!

I'm also kinda of a manual hoarder. They have great artwork and store with a minimal footprint ;-) Overlays, I love! I have a standalone overlay collection that is mostly Intellivision, but also includes Colecovision and whatever else I can find cheap. I originally started collecting only single Intellivision overlays, but have been replacing the singles with nice pairs. The hardest to come by are homebrew sets cause I don't want to remove them from the games and they typically aren't sold alone. One of my most prized possessions is my unopened Series 3 Orphan Overlay set :lust: I want to play with it, but I just can't seem to get myself to open it!

If you decide to sell the Sylvania console, it would probably fetch $30-50. Now if you had the box........$$$

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Grats! You know, that may have been the last one to get for several of us here.

.... One of my most prized possessions is my unopened Series 3 Orphan Overlay set :lust: I want to play with it, but I just can't seem to get myself to open it!

You know you want to... For whatever reason, I missed those. :_( Tonight I was showing some things to Son the Eldest and found a sealed thing from Psycho Stormtrooper that must only have a few overlays in it. No idea what's in it any more, but I'm afraid to open it! Same w the series 2 set I have.

Edited by intvsteve

I was wondering if someone here got that. I had targeted the Worm Whomper for trading if I could get it for the right price. It went just a little higher than I was good with though. Glad it went to someone that still needed it.

I was wondering if someone here got that. I had targeted the Worm Whomper for trading if I could get it for the right price. It went just a little higher than I was good with though. Glad it went to someone that still needed it.

I was worried that I'd get sniped at the last second and it would go for around $120 or something like that. I feel fortunate to have gotten it for the price I did.