IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

His prices are just insane. To tell the truth, I avoid such people.

640$ for a not great shaped Congo Bongo

240$ for a mint Diner

560$ for a good shaped Tutankham

640$ for a very good Tutankham

800$ for a good shaped SMB

No sir, no deal. Even of you reduce the prices to 50% they are no bargains. And to tell the truth, I get a bad feeling too if I see how many rare games he listened.

No sir, no deal. Even of you reduce the prices to 50% they are no bargains. And to tell the truth, I get a bad feeling too if I see how many rare games he listened.

I do not believe I was quoted as saying they were bargains. But I was willing to pay the lower price, $380 I think it was, for LF1. I do not think that price is high. Comments from anyone else?

I bought LF1, Tutankahm and 2 Super Cobras from him, without issue. I have no bad feelings making future deals with him.

Edited by SoulBuster

It looks in really good shape too :)

Well done Scalpel!

Great Job, He dropped the price quite a bit too, right?

Yes, he did hopefully but I paid a LOT ! ^^

As you, I need a CIB LF2 to complete my the set and became a platinium member ;)

I started to collect in 2001... it's time to have the set !

I would have snapped that up in a second under different circumstances.

Congrats on a good pickup!

Thanks !

The condition seems to be really Mint ! I can't wait to receive it.

Hi,

Just need your opinion.

I just received CIB PacMan (Atarisoft) to upgrade mine bought on eBay (buy it now for $19,90)

The game was sent in a bubble envelope and the box was crushed a little. The auction mentioned cart and manual were fine. But, all smell cigaret A LOT and the manual has a big mark (oil ? coffee ? I don't know it smells cigaret too much). The guy wrote that he didn't know what happened after I opened the package... it doesn't know about the smell... So weird to have this sort of message BUT he offered me to return the game. It could costs me 20 euros to send it with a tracking number, so I won't... What do you think ?

Hi,

Just need your opinion.

I just received CIB PacMan (Atarisoft) to upgrade mine bought on eBay (buy it now for $19,90)

The game was sent in a bubble envelope and the box was crushed a little. The auction mentioned cart and manual were fine. But, all smell cigaret A LOT and the manual has a big mark (oil ? coffee ? I don't know it smells cigaret too much). The guy wrote that he didn't know what happened after I opened the package... it doesn't know about the smell... So weird to have this sort of message BUT he offered me to return the game. It could costs me 20 euros to send it with a tracking number, so I won't... What do you think ?

Hi Scalpel,

You should tell the seller about the high return shipping costs (€20) and tell him that you would settle for a partial refund (if you paid via paypal) as the game is not as described in the auction and was badly protected during shipping. I gather the seller must have known about the oil stains and strong cigarette smell...

It has happened to me a couple of times as well and generally the seller is willing to refund part of the sales price because they want to avoid negative feedback.

Hope this helps :)

• Like 1

Hi Scalpel,

You should tell the seller about the high return shipping costs (€20) and tell him that you would settle for a partial refund (if you paid via paypal) as the game is not as described in the auction and was badly protected during shipping. I gather the seller must have known about the oil stains and strong cigarette smell...

It has happened to me a couple of times as well and generally the seller is willing to refund part of the sales price because they want to avoid negative feedback.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks a lot. Actually, I already tried. I just sent him a new message with you all recommendations. We'll see :)

He continues to blam me as a liar... I can't believe it... I let a negative feedback. I don't remember 'cause I use eBay since 1999, but it's the first time I do it.

Negotiating on a partial refund is a good tactic. I bought Kool-Aid man. Everything I received was intellivision, except for the cart, it was for the 2600. I had a cart for the packaging, so I was not out anything, but asked for a $5 refund and keep the cart. He did. It turns out the cart for the 2600 seems to be a totally different Kool-aide man game than the intellivision. Not a bad deal for me.

Negotiating on a partial refund is a good tactic. I bought Kool-Aid man. Everything I received was intellivision, except for the cart, it was for the 2600. I had a cart for the packaging, so I was not out anything, but asked for a $5 refund and keep the cart. He did. It turns out the cart for the 2600 seems to be a totally different Kool-aide man game than the intellivision. Not a bad deal for me.

Lol! Actually the 2600 version of Koolaid man might be rarer than the Intellivision one.