IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

they said

"Has a front flap like a book."

I bought 2 but they seem to have lots

Cool! Just bought 2 ... I'll cross my fingers. Still not a horrible deal even for a regular sealed version in a worst case scenario.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup: .

Cool! Just bought 2 ... I'll cross my fingers. Still not a horrible deal even for a regular sealed version in a worst case scenario.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup: .

I held off buying one of these since it says in the description that it's the UK version... Could it be a gatefold box with slots in the back? Or it's just a regular gatefold? Whoever gets theirs first please report on what you get!

Not cheap, but when do you get the chance to buy two boxes brown ECS? Maybe someone can make a nice offer and get them for a fair amount.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/INTELLIVISION-BULK-LOT-CHECK-IT-OUT-/380753087313?pt=AU_Consoles&hash=item58a6a70b51

Is that a good price for the lot? I'm interested in that brown ECS (as a matter of fact, I was going to ask about it in another thread). How much is a good price for that?

Its hard to say. I got my loose brown ECS nearly for free, because it was part of a lot, but boxed auctions sometimes run about 90-140€. I would say the deal is not very bad, if everything works. But I cant see two keyboards, may ask.

All in all the deal is pricey and in my opinion too pricey, but may you can make a nice offer :)

Edited by Ignorama

Tough question and I hope other people join to answer this one. I would say 250 is okay, if everything is complete and working. Maybe a bit more if you are really interessted, but dont forget the shipping, which makes it more pricey.

I cant remember if I ever saw a brown ECS on Ebay.com, may you can get 100$ for it, because its pretty rare in the USA.

Tough question and I hope other people join to answer this one. I would say 250 is okay, if everything is complete and working. Maybe a bit more if you are really interessted, but dont forget the shipping, which makes it more pricey.

I cant remember if I ever saw a brown ECS on Ebay.com, may you can get 100$ for it, because its pretty rare in the USA.

I bought the lot. My final offer was AU$250 + shipping. The whole thing came to about USD$300.00. I really wanted a brown ECS.

I corresponded with the seller and it appears that out of two, only one ECS is complete, which is why I lowered my offer. He also said that he hadn't tested the equipment, but that "it should work because it was well kept and protected." So, lets see.

If anything, I'll cannibalize it for parts in case any of mine break. Also, I think I'll trade the games, since I already have them, so if anybody wants them send me a PM.

Man... I gotta lay off e-Bay for a while... you people are corrupting me! :lol:

-dZ.

I got my order of Mission X's today, both boxes are dusty and have squished bottom flaps and impact damage...

Just got mine today. They don't look too bad. I don't notice any dust, but I see that the bottom flaps are a bit squished. It looks as if they were re-shrink-wrapped after the boxes were squashed: the wrapper is too tight and conforms to the reduced surface area of the squished bottom.

They may be brand new, but I don't think they are "factory sealed."

I'll contact the seller too...

-dZ.

P.S. The gatefold box is legit, with no cut-outs in the back at all.

Edited by DZ-Jay

I bought the lot. My final offer was AU$250 + shipping. The whole thing came to about USD$300.00. I really wanted a brown ECS.

I corresponded with the seller and it appears that out of two, only one ECS is complete, which is why I lowered my offer. He also said that he hadn't tested the equipment, but that "it should work because it was well kept and protected." So, lets see.

If anything, I'll cannibalize it for parts in case any of mine break. Also, I think I'll trade the games, since I already have them, so if anybody wants them send me a PM.

Man... I gotta lay off e-Bay for a while... you people are corrupting me! :lol:

-dZ.

I think that's a good price. I once paid $1100 for 3 sealed ones. :)