IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

ya know u guys come up with stuff i dont find. am i missin out on something? wrong search peramiters? i really like that game! first time ive seen it on here! the bundle went cheap. why the heck did u let yerself get outbid!?:) ........jealous. seriously im out of money tho. got a new box today. think my imagic collection is complete minus nova blast. im gonna get rid of two real nice superpro footballs and a he man for sure. forget if got any more complete rarer ones. always up for trades if any interest. now i gotta track down this guy for his mountain madness!:).......scot

I know, I should have bid more, but I get worried when someone writes that the games are for parts or repair. Not just the console, but the games. Now I know the odds of a game not working are pretty low (I can count on one hand the number of games that I've seen that did not work) but still. Plus I've blown way too much coin on video games lately...video games that I never have time to play....................

i scored this last night.......ebay item 380811968100......so now i got a complete DINER. i didnt catch this the first few times thought it was a locomotion. he man and dreadnaught factor and stuff in there to recoup my cash. the intellivision 3 is missing the top aluminum inset. is there such a thing as an intellivision junk yard to get parts like that? thanx!.......scot

Nice pickup! Diner is a great game and that one looks nice. Also, check your Masters of the Universe to see if it has the comic book. If so, nice bonus. Might be tough to find the metal panel for the console. Still nice since CIB and even still has the foam pieces.

find the time man! ive never met a cartridge that didnt work. odds r really low? anyone elses opinion? yeah i was happy with the last auction either way. diner is worth damned near that. maybe i will make a custom insert for the top of the intelly 3 unless someone else chimes in on a slavage yard for intellivision. SOMEONE should start one!:) did i say lately this is fun!:) dont worry about the money. SERIOUSLY dude most anything i have was for free. buy and sell til u have what u want. dont stress over what things cost. i always say keep up with it u never know whats in the next lot! my diner is proof int he pudding! its all fun and GAMES!:) oh yeah and FATHOM i dont have yet for imagic. OOPS!........scot

Most people hate this joystick. It's just one of the add on's we had in the 80's, so for me I just want one. I doubt it will see much playing time but for some games (Up-Down-Left-Right) it will serve me, I think. Really, all in all the attachable (Clip on) units work better. This however is all from memory. I think I lost the last one with a Snipe. I've seen 3 of these on ebay in the last year. Lost them all. I have a non working unit that I've not tried to troubleshoot yet.

Did you successfully win this latest one? I know you've been talking about the Wico Controller since before PRGE.

FYI, I hope I'm not the one who sniped you. I got 2 of them in the within a month very late in 2013, one stand-alone and one attached to an Intellivision (currently gathering a couple cables with 9-pin plugs for it).

Did you successfully win this latest one? I know you've been talking about the Wico Controller since before PRGE.

FYI, I hope I'm not the one who sniped you. I got 2 of them in the within a month very late in 2013, one stand-alone and one attached to an Intellivision (currently gathering a couple cables with 9-pin plugs for it).

You you beat me out on those two, but I scored this one. I have one that doesn't work, now I have a working one to match the wires to repair the one I have. Nice to have this off my list. Thanks!

You you beat me out on those two, but I scored this one. I have one that doesn't work, now I have a working one to match the wires to repair the one I have. Nice to have this off my list. Thanks!

Congrats on finally getting a Wico. When I bought the 1st two, I assumed you'd already nabbed one by then (you're very good at making deals happen, better than me). Anyways, your got you Wico from the same person I last got mine from. It arrived well packed and in great condition so you'll likely be very happy with it.

Edited by Lathe26

Not as high it would with the best pieces parted out. I'm going to add it up this weekend, but it's probably going to a reseller. I'll post my guess later this weekend.

• Like 2

Talk about shipping charges.. 50$ to ship that guy to me lol.. I think ebay started that global shipping thing because it hates Canada :)

I had someone refuse to pay and never communicate with me about a game I sold after he found out the shipping costs Canada. This was, of course, post sale.

I really miss the negative feedback option for sellers.

Not as high it would with the best pieces parted out. I'm going to add it up this weekend, but it's probably going to a reseller. I'll post my guess later this weekend.

This is by far the best of the "all in 1 collections" that have been up for sale lately. It's already at $300 with a full 8 days to go. My guess is that this will go for something in the $700 - $800 range.

Let's see what you come up with Jason.

• Like 1

This is by far the best of the "all in 1 collections" that have been up for sale lately. It's already at $300 with a full 8 days to go. My guess is that this will go for something in the $700 - $800 range.

Let's see what you come up with Jason.

They need to correct the spreadsheet and add the rest of the pics. According to the spreadsheet there are like 10 copies of Chip Shot. :) I'd like to see better pics of LF1 too.

I'll add it up on Sunday.

Nice recent homebrew pickup, btw ;-) He's going to be listing a similar one that I plan on bidding high on.....one I'm still missing.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

I saw that auction but no, not me. I was confused about why it was so high until I saw that included. I still think the auction went a little too high for a loose copy.

By my estimates, this LF2 was a good deal.

• LF2 carts have lately averaged $200 (though only 2 sales at $100 and $300)
  • Rule-of-thumb is that carts are ~40% the cost of CIB (there are exceptions like LF1). LF2 CIB has averaged ~$470 lately so rule-of-thumb says to expect a LF2 cart to be worth $190 (close to prior $200 average).
  • Based on past eBay sales, there are 4 other carts worth a total of ~$60. Add on the rest in a bulk lot worth ~$30. If re-sold, this would offset the cost.

• Rule-of-thumb is that carts are ~40% the cost of CIB (there are exceptions like LF1). LF2 CIB has averaged ~$470 lately so rule-of-thumb says to expect a LF2 cart to be worth $190 (close to prior $200 average).
  • Based on past eBay sales, there are 4 other carts worth a total of ~$60. Add on the rest in a bulk lot worth ~$30. If re-sold, this would offset the cost.

I guess I didn't realize that the LF carts were selling for that much on their own. Glad I got mine when I did I guess since I would never pay that for a loose cart. My collecting mindset has changed significantly over the last few years. I now concentrate primarily on CIB with few exceptions.

Did a loose LF2 really sell for $300 recently? :-o I suppose there is some pent up demand for it, but wow.

How's this for a discrepancy?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2514253550531?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251425355053&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2613716190731?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261371619073&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

These sold 1 day apart

Did a loose LF2 really sell for $300 recently? :-o I suppose there is some pent up demand for it, but wow.

How's this for a discrepancy?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2514253550531?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251425355053&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2613716190731?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261371619073&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

These sold 1 day apart

That's why I don't necessarily subscribe to the loose cart running 40% of a CIB theory. I believe demand for CIB has increased to such a fervor within the collecting community that on average it's likely more in the neighborhood of 15%-20% of a CIB cost.

That's why I don't necessarily subscribe to the loose cart running 40% of a CIB theory. I believe demand for CIB has increased to such a fervor within the collecting community that on average it's likely more in the neighborhood of 15%-20% of a CIB cost.

Actually, Tower of Doom is one of many that holds true to the 40% rule of thumb. Even including the eBay items above, average price has been $56 for CIB and $21 for cart. This comes out to 38%.

That all said, we're still talking about averages which means sometimes a sale will stray far from the average. For example, Tower of Doom carts have sold for as cheap as $3.50 and as expensive as $40 while CIB has ranged from $30 to $101.