IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

hey im wonderin......on this page on intellivisiongames.com.........looks like i can print overlays almost perfect that i need but the owners manuals r just in page format. anyone else interested in or know if exists can print them out in original format and size etc. fold in half and staple etc to mock originals? also this auction on ebay for those overlays one of u guys made up in the past. there a link to see all those actual overlays big and in person? ever gonna mass produce in affordable lots for some of us who might appreciate them? what should i expect this to sell for? oh and now that im over 100 game titles do i get a title or gotta be complete?:) after this last lot i will be sittin purty!:) damned near all mint unused overlays now that ive been doin all this tradin. be a shame to start using them again!:)......scot

me again. i tried to print an overlay and its SMALLER than an actual overlay. anyone know how i can print and at what zoom rate or can this be remedied on the website or is it an issue with my computer software cuz it looks to be of correct size on site? one i could print and use would be awesome. GRACIAS!........scot

how come ya want the sports titles? just those? how many and how much? :) most of this stuff is to be resold to cover my habit:)........scot

Yeah, just those three, I already have the rest and I've started collecting the INTV variants of the original games that came out.

They're worth anywhere from $5-$15 depending on condition, shoot me some good pics if you're interested in selling-

well i got a big league ball in this deal but wasnt payin attention. didnt even know about it. was thinkin major league baseball. ive got tons of stuff. hundreds of carts anyone who needs anything feel free to contact me. ive come to the understanding its cheaper to buy and sell than to seek out individual titles i want.........scot

well i got a big league ball in this deal but wasnt payin attention. didnt even know about it. was thinkin major league baseball. ive got tons of stuff. hundreds of carts anyone who needs anything feel free to contact me. ive come to the understanding its cheaper to buy and sell than to seek out individual titles i want.........scot

This: http://www.intvfunhouse.com/intellivisioninc/cart/abpa-100.jpg

...I will buy if you come across one. Not the purple, not the green. I need the white and black.

If you're looking to sell a few, post a thread in the Marketplace

http://atariage.com/forums/forum/6-marketplace

and reference it here in the Intellivision forum. You might have some stuff people are looking for.

I wonder who got this? I seen it pop up but didn't want to spend that much. If it was the version with the SD card i would of thought about it. lol

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1813197214661?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=181319721466&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Funny ... I saw that when it was live and just ignored it for some reason. I think the photo made me think it was a computer item. I probably wouldn't use it much anyway, and I'd have to dig out my old PC to use the serial port. If Groovy Bee's multicart comes out this year, I'd rather spend $100 on it.

Nice price for it actually. I got one of those $12 USB3->RS-232 sticks and it seems to work fine, though I had to dial back the baud rate on the IntelliCart app back to something like 32K.

Thanks Ya I hope I can figure it out . or i will have to sell it . I didnt see how it hooked up to computer to after I bought it LOL

if u didnt notice it was a wierd item why spent so much? WHAT EXACTLY IS IT? :).......scot

The IntelliCart was the first step toward a Multicart for Intellivision. You hooked it up to your computer via a serial port and used a little app to download a ROM file to it. It was also useful to people who wrote games to try them on actual hardware without needing to burn a ROM. You could think of it as the great grandpappy product that spurred the Intellivision homebrew scene into existence.

Edited by intvsteve
  • Like 1