IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I stumbled on this very shortly after listing only to find it immediately sold for the BIN price of $260! ???? Yeah, it has a Dig Dug in it, but I don't see enough here to really be worth $260. Especially for someone to jump on within an hour of posting. Am I missing something?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Game-Lot-/111286665006?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e933bf2e

I stumbled on this very shortly after listing only to find it immediately sold for the BIN price of $260! ???? Yeah, it has a Dig Dug in it, but I don't see enough here to really be worth $260. Especially for someone to jump on within an hour of posting. Am I missing something?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Game-Lot-/111286665006?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e933bf2e

There are also Truckin' and Blockade Runner... but I agree, $260 I think it's too much for me.

Some first edition boxes in there with Master Component mentioned. Those have some value to collectors looking for early Gatefolds. Seems a bit high, but really not as far off as most of us cheapskates want to think.

u r all very welcome, im here to entertain but lets get back to my $2000 box? any interest? im just kidding unless yer serious?:).....DEAR.... DABERT......... i take my collecting totally UNserious. dont spell ck that one either! hmmmm, must consult my scrabbel board on that one!:) if i WAS serious i would do something insane like pay $500 for a box. good heavens i hope noone falls for that online to ruin the hobbie for the rest of us and god forbid set a precedent! didnt look at yer box auctions to see if still up, yer free to sell them any way u wish but if have access to make them complete why didnt u go that route? at least someones gettin SOMETHING for their money that way and not havin to hunt down other peices? i started that way but decided to quit as it doesnt seem to be fiscally responsible and look for complete and maybe pay a buck or TWO more. anyone got success stories on puttin RARE cart together from peices on a budget? no offense to anyone of course, im just a middle of the rd dude!:).........PEACE and luv and all that nonsense! so nobody offered up where might be the best education forum to get some answers to some things or should i just keep swingin on here?.........self proclaimed new CEO mattel electronics inc........WARship me!:)

As you've discovered, I think it's best to go for CIB right away if you think that's where you'll end up anyways. Trying to piece them together later often ends up costing more and/or is very hard to do. As for where to get an Inty education, there is no better place than here, you just need to be patient as sometimes questions/posts don't get answered, often because of thread drift among other things. :-D Stick around, you'll enjoy it.

u r all very welcome, im here to entertain but lets get back to my $2000 box? any interest? im just kidding unless yer serious? :).....DEAR.... DABERT......... i take my collecting totally UNserious. dont spell ck that one either! hmmmm, must consult my scrabbel board on that one! :) if i WAS serious i would do something insane like pay $500 for a box. good heavens i hope noone falls for that online to ruin the hobbie for the rest of us and god forbid set a precedent! didnt look at yer box auctions to see if still up, yer free to sell them any way u wish but if have access to make them complete why didnt u go that route? at least someones gettin SOMETHING for their money that way and not havin to hunt down other peices? i started that way but decided to quit as it doesnt seem to be fiscally responsible and look for complete and maybe pay a buck or TWO more. anyone got success stories on puttin RARE cart together from peices on a budget? no offense to anyone of course, im just a middle of the rd dude! :).........PEACE and luv and all that nonsense! so nobody offered up where might be the best education forum to get some answers to some things or should i just keep swingin on here?.........self proclaimed new CEO mattel electronics inc........WARship me! :)

I dont know what you are talking about, BUT I LIKE IT!

I was really surprised that didn't sell. I came very close to buying it even though I already have 4. :) I've paid significantly more for at least a couple of mine. Someone should make him an offer before I do.

• Like 1

I was really surprised that didn't sell. I came very close to buying it even though I already have 4. :) I've paid significantly more for at least a couple of mine. Someone should make him an offer before I do.

Acutally, I bought it just before posting my message here. I was surprised too but I have to tell the truth, I didn't really know if the price was good or not. Now, because your message, I know the price is good :)

I can't wait to receive it ! :)

Acutally, I bought it just before posting my message here. I was surprised too but I have to tell the truth, I didn't really know if the price was good or not. Now, because your message, I know the price is good :)

I took also a look on it. But I decided not to bid on it. No bidding war with you. ;)

• Like 1

I seriously looked at it too but the fact that it didn't come with styrofoam inserts or an instructions manual kinda turned me off to it, Is it weird that I would pass on it because of that? Trying to get the manual by itself would be nearly impossible.

It was a good price (IMO) the first time around at $114, but shipping was another $68. Not terrible, but a bad time for me. Would be nice to pick up some of those games too, but same issue. With shipping they would be around $40-45 each. Nope.

I paid $86 for shipping fees for 3 games and the Unit in box ($306 total = 223 euros). I chose speed delivery otherwise the price was $60 for the normal shipping fees.