IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

You know what I don't like about this? Are the stickers really being used to keep the back of the cart attached? Sometimes in this version of the cart that can happen.

True! I have a Pac-Man w/o a bottom cover, likely exactly this. In fact, I think it's also one that someone decided coloring all that boring old white part of the sticker in w/ a ballpoint pen was a good idea.

I guess the bids are going to come in towards the end of the auction. I follow this seller as he usually has rare retro computer games.

I just had delivered this Intellivision for offer of $100 + $25 shipping:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1814631746011?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=181463174601&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

It is "Made in the U.S.A."

Is that an original 1979 one?

With 28 games, most with boxes, how did I do?

Like the Atari 2600's made in Sunnyvale, CA, this Intellivision RF is interference-free, rich colors, and looks like it is S-Video!

Ok, we've gots to know. What is the Burgertime variation that you got? I know the other Burgertime gatefold is the international version, but is there another one?

L'heure du Burger :)

I also picked up two other rare French Canadian games recently. Pics when they arrive. Hint: All three are on this list.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/199053-cmart-and-revs-top-30-intellivision-variations/?fromsearch=1

Wow, Shark Shark is really taking off in price. I know this is in good condition and likely an upgrade for the buyer, but wow.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2516114027721?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251611402772&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

...then there is this. What's happening with this game?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3012675467181?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=301267546718&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

I remember in 2010 when i got back into collecting there was not barely any copies of Shark Shark even on Ebay and complete copies were at least $20. I was wanting the game real bad at the time but didn't want to spend that much on it. But of course the price had dropped since then. Of course. So now it's back up again?

Wow, Shark Shark is really taking off in price. I know this is in good condition and likely an upgrade for the buyer, but wow.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2516114027721?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251611402772&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

...then there is this. What's happening with this game?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3012675467181?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=301267546718&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

This just doesn't make a lick of sense... Based on the other sales of the game (not including sealed copies or these two that throw off the curve) the price seems to average just a tad over $20 which IMO is about right.

If you want to collect such variations you need to buy them sealed. Otherwise there is no way to know if it's authentic.

Are there really a lot of fake Imagic white trays? I know they're unusual but why somebody would go to the trouble of making a fake white tray is beyond me.

I think he means that a white tray could have been switched over from another title. Shrinked games would be the only way to tell which titles truly got the white tray variant.

Thanks for the clarification. Do we know what titles got the white tray variation? I don't have any and thus my ignorance although this might be a bit too esoteric for me to try to get.

FYI, regarding sealed games...I recently bought some nice condition M Network games from a seller that, as a courtesy, shrink wrapped my games for me prior shipping. I didn't ask for this, they just did it. Another nail in the 'make sure you know your product when it comes to buying shrinkwrapped games' coffin. LOTS of people have shrinkwrap machines. LOTS of eBay games are reseals.