IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

How can you tell? IIRC, the gatefold has more brown space above the title compared to the others. This one looks like it has more space. I usually can tell from the back and spines, but it's a front only pic.

This has xtra space at top. Gatefold.

How can you tell? IIRC, the gatefold has more brown space above the title compared to the others. This one looks like it has more space. I usually can tell from the back and spines, but it's a front only pic.

It looks like a gatefold in the picture but I asked the seller if the box opens like a book or only has top/bottom flaps and he stated it opens from the top...sounds like a typical late Mattel/INTV style box to me...

Someone buy one and report back, I'm sure we'll buy out his entire stock if they're gatefolds...

Rev is right about the extra space, that's the first thing I go looking for with Burgertime, Mission X, Vectron and Buzz Bombers, all of which are harder to find as gatefolds. That said, I have had experiences with this seller where I have not reviewed the version that was pictured.

It looks like a gatefold in the picture but I asked the seller if the box opens like a book or only has top/bottom flaps and he stated it opens from the top...sounds like a typical late Mattel/INTV style box to me...

Someone buy one and report back, I'm sure we'll buy out his entire stock if they're gatefolds...

It's Classic Game Source, so you can never trust their photos. They are a bulk seller that uses stock photos and a lot of what they have is former Telegames UK stock so there are crushed boxes, reseals and all manner of other oddities. I think someone on here got gatefold Mission X copies from them a year or so back, but they ran out of those and started sending non-gatefold as their quantity depleted in prior auctions.

... but ... but it still has its "Warranty Void If Removed" stickers intact.

:lol:

That was added after the fact by a seller. The number are not the same on the sticker, they are also of a style you find on Amazon. The warraty void sticker of the time are different. Also INTV corp was looking to cut back of stuff like boxes stickers using wht lables instead no more tradenames etc. So I think the seller added this to the cart, sort of like seller who reseal games that were unsealed hoping to make it worth more

Ugh. What a joke.

This guy is a joker too.

He is advertiseing it as complete collection but he removed spiker. I asked about SMB and LF2 also not included.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-INTV-III-3-Complete-Collection-Video-Game-Library-Console-System-/291031588046?pt=Video_Games&hash=item43c2d59cce

This guy is a joker too.

He is advertiseing it as complete collection but he removed spiker. I asked about SMB and LF2 also not included.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-INTV-III-3-Complete-Collection-Video-Game-Library-Console-System-/291031588046?pt=Video_Games&hash=item43c2d59cce

Yeah, this guy is one of the absolute worst out there.