IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Posted Today, 4:53 PM

I think I might look into making a mold that would fit the guts from the Intellivoice to Match Systems 1, II and III. The expensive part is the mold not the making. Be a fun BBWW project. I bet I could sell 20 of them. LOL

Oooh, cool idea! Maybe I will have to buy another one! Lol! I bet Bradd could make it work for me.

Where would you put the carts in though? :)

Lol. There appeared to have been four bidders with notable bids. I must admit I was worried it was going to get absolutely ridiculous and I was going to have to walk away. Good news is I'm out for any future Playcable auctions. :)

What if the next PlayCable up has a box :D
  • Like 1

BBWW, on 21 Feb 2016 - 1:07 PM, said:

OK the Cart issue in a Play Cable is a drag...damn...Intellivoice as just a such a stupid design...

of course if you made a new mold in the playcable style to hold the intellivioice you could outfit it with a cart slot.

But I don't think anyone would want to cut a hole in their playcable case :D

What would be really cool is to use the playcable case to house a multicart with an intellivoice....then you would never need to move anything from the cart slot :) unless you used ecs I guess

I don't think so. But the serial of my UK Inty is higher. ;)

add. The lowest number in Rev's database is 12696.

Edited by Intymike

Super happy to score this for under $35 shipped. Every once and a while a budget copy will slip through eBay, but not very often. Those late releases from Intv can be hard to come by at an affordable price, i.e. A price my poor ass can afford. Now for Commando. Another one that occasionally slips through at a good price if your relentless.

post-43814-0-80083200-1456197470_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I hate that Toys"R"Us tape. It's a crime against collectibility

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2514371125301?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251437112530&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I don't remember original Inty II with gold discs. Refurbished from flashback controllers maybe?

Repair shops had the gold discs with an adhesive backing. Perhaps those controllers were repaired with the parts on hand at one of those places? The giveaway is that the plastic on the discs is still the original gray.

Has someone here dismantled an Intellivision II controller to see if the black part of the disc is also similarly built? I.e. do they use a basic gray substrate with a black plastic disc held on with adhesive?