IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I'll be selling an A/V modded Inty II console sometime soon, with power button mod (holding it down for way less time to power off) and LED swap (possibly). It's very clean, and comes with one controller. I may or may not include a power supply.. I only have one (Inty II compatible) and I'd hate to part with my only Atari 5200 ps.

• Like 1

Just curious, why is everyone selling the 2 Smurf boxes from the recent Coleco box set?

First Rev, now you, think I've seen others too. I know Smurfs are kind of lame but...

I bought 3 complete sets of the coleco boxes. One set I'm keeping. I already committed to buying three sets before I've decided to only buy 1 copy of any homebrew release. So no more duplicate purchases for me. I'm out of space!

I may sell others.

• Like 1

Just curious, why is everyone selling the 2 Smurf boxes from the recent Coleco box set?

First Rev, now you, think I've seen others too. I know Smurfs are kind of lame but...

I just need to clear out some space. I don't have the room and I'm not a completist so I started with the "kids" games.

Maybe the board was folded up to fit inside the cartridge. I hear some of those prototype boards were also dishwasher safe but Mattel was too cheap to manufacture those for the general public. They also fly like a boomerang but I haven't convinced any collectors to try it.

Friendly teasing aside, yeah that label does look too pristine and it was hard to print quality one-off labels back in the early 1980s.

As far i know i have the only existing true Dreadnaught Fracture prototype (the one shown in the photo).

The one put on ebay is a homebrew cartridge made some years ago (I also know who produced it, but I think he wants to remain anonymous), with rom dumped and i think a bit altered.

Sadly it is absolutely not worth that price (and surely neither mine:)).

• Like 2

As far i know i have the only existing true Dreadnaught Fracture prototype (the one shown in the photo).

The one put on ebay is a homebrew cartridge made some years ago (I also know who produced it, but I think he wants to remain anonymous), with rom dumped and i think a bit altered.

It'd sure be sweet to see that ROM get out there, to stop people from pulling stunts like this. But I can understand why a given individual may not want to go down that path.

Appreciate the confirmation of my suspicions. :)

• Like 1

Thanks for speaking up.

I hope pikachu0_7 is ok hearing this, given what he paid to get his in the first place.

Yep. :) I've been looking at that one. Just choking a bit on the all in cost with exchange and shipping.

Yep. :) I've been looking at that one. Just choking a bit on the all in cost with exchange and shipping.

It's as pretty as a cowboy on a prairie though isn't it. I'd need a plastic slip case for it. LOL