IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Hey All,

Just wanted to post that I put up a complete Super Cobra on Ebay recently:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607744559301?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260774455930&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

It's a dup for me and with a baby on the way, I thought it's time to get a little cash in the bank ;)

Thanks for looking and I hope all is well with everyone!

Dryfter

thats a nice copy. it should do well. I almost bid on it but i already have one.

It was already on my watch list, didn't realize that was yours. I wonder if I should add it to the hoard. :) Is anyone here going to/already is bidding on this???

not me

Lol you guys are too funny.. Just in case you're wondering, there are currently 18 people watching the auction.

Place your bets, how much will it go for??

I´m watching it but is too rich for my bllod. I think the last one sold was sealed and go for over 300$

The sealed one went for $205 ;)

These have been going for $140-160 lately, I'd guess in that range.

Now here is a nice lot from canada. 73 boxed games, It has some french variations, a white UK mission X, 6 or 7 imagic titles, heman, blockade runner, pole position. uk striped zaxxon.

check it out.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2508106800341?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250810680034&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

i got it now. i had to change my font! why would that make the ebay link not work?

Edited by revolutionika

Hey All,

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607744559301?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260774455930&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

It's a dup for me and with a baby on the way, I thought it's time to get a little cash in the bank ;)

Dryfter

thats a nice copy. it should do well. I almost bid on it but i already have one.

It was already on my watch list, didn't realize that was yours. I wonder if I should add it to the hoard. :) Is anyone here going to/already is bidding on this???

not me

Lol you guys are too funny.. Just in case you're wondering, there are currently 18 people watching the auction.

I´m watching it but is too rich for my bllod. I think the last one sold was sealed and go for over 300$

I guess I´m confused with Tut. ;)

Hey All,

Dryfter

not me

i think both super cobra and tut would both go for over 300 sealed, no?

Now here is a nice lot from canada. 73 boxed games, It has some french variations, a white UK mission X, 6 or 7 imagic titles, heman, blockade runner, pole position. uk striped zaxxon.

check it out.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2508106800341?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250810680034&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

i got it now. i had to change my font! why would that make the ebay link not work?

I might go hard after that one.

Stuff is already in Canada, so no customs, and he has a few of the games I need to finish rd 1 of my collection.

We'll see how it plays out.

check it out.

Stuff is already in Canada, so no customs, and he has a few of the games I need to finish rd 1 of my collection.

This is a nice lot isnt it. It would be great for someone just getting into intellivision as well as filling a bunch of missing games. And hey, you would have some to resell or trade.

check it out.

This is an awesome lot, but I'm a little leery of his shipping method. $80 upfront and then he reimburses "if it's too much"? Why not use the eBay auto-calculator? Me no likey. :P But really I'm just kinda jealous. ;)

check it out.

Go for it, I can handle you spares for a trade. ;)

check it out.

This is an awesome lot, but I'm a little leery of his shipping method. $80 upfront and then he reimburses "if it's too much"? Why not use the eBay auto-calculator? Me no likey. :P But really I'm just kinda jealous. ;)

After looking at his feedback i actually believe he would reimburse you. But also remember that this may have to be shipped in two larger boxes, and shipping isnt getting cheaper.

If I go for this, I only need a few of the titles, so if anyone wants the system and the rest of the games, let me know.

Ed, you got dibs if there is stuff that you want.

This is a great looking package but you've just highlighted the problem I'm encountering, I keep buying these packages for a couple of items (white Mission X for example) and the next thing you know I have 40 Intellivisions. Seriously.

If I go for this, I only need a few of the titles, so if anyone wants the system and the rest of the games, let me know.

Ed, you got dibs if there is stuff that you want.

Let me know what you have left. I can´t take all (ship will kill me), just some titles.

After looking at his feedback i actually believe he would reimburse you. But also remember that this may have to be shipped in two larger boxes, and shipping isnt getting cheaper.

Yeah, I'm sure he would. He does have good feedback. And I know shipping is pricey. Still... $80 makes me go :o. As a seller, I haven't had great luck with Canadian eBayers in the past so I get a little twitchy when I see 'em. ;) If I had the money I'd probably bid so really I'm just being envious. :D

Yeah, I'm sure he would. He does have good feedback. And I know shipping is pricey. Still... $80 makes me go :o. As a seller, I haven't had great luck with Canadian eBayers in the past so I get a little twitchy when I see 'em. ;) If I had the money I'd probably bid so really I'm just being envious. :D

Do you have an intellivision yet? i cant remember if you said you did or not. icon_dunce.gif

i might have a few spares laying around.

Edited by revolutionika

Do you have an intellivision yet? i cant remember if you said you did or not. icon_dunce.gif

LOL, you mean a few dozen spares :P

Do you have an intellivision yet? i cant remember if you said you did or not.

Nope, not yet. I just started researching the other day so I'm still pretty clueless. My kids are into it too so they're "helping" me, i.e., making big lists of games that they want for ColecoVision, Intellivision, and NES--thanks, kids! I smuggled the Coleco out of my stepfather's dungeon (hoarder cellar), and I'm now under orders to spirit away the old NES he has stashed down there as well. Can you tell my kids have grown up on Atari?? :lol:

Hey All,

Dryfter

not me

i think both super cobra and tut would both go for over 300 sealed, no?

My sealed Super Cobra was $205 just a few weeks ago. Tut would be $275-300 sealed I'd say.

Did you open the sealed Super cobra?

i ALWAYS open the sealed games i buy.

when i was buying the cbs coleco titles over half were sealed stock......i opened all of them in the post office parking lot...........of course i didnt pay as much as you did.

when i was buying the cbs coleco titles over half were sealed stock......i opened all of them in the post office parking lot...........of course i didnt pay as much as you did.

Lol! Nope, that bad boy is staying sealed as I have ummm, one or two or five more Super Cobras. ;)

Lol! Nope, that bad boy is staying sealed as I have ummm, one or two or five more Super Cobras. ;)

Chicken.

icon_shades.gif