IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

What should Bump'n Jump be worth sealed? While I have no knowledge of this stuff, I would have guessed $100.

When I was little, there was a Showbiz Pizza nearby that had the arcade game. It quickly became one of my favorites. So when I heard there was gonna be the same game available for Intellivision, I was so excited because we Mattel owners had to make do without arcade hits while the Atari guys were always given the red carpet treatment.

I remember the circular from Montgomery Ward had either B&J or He-Man for $20. This was the first time they were on the market and $20 was quite a good deal for a new game. I had to think hard which one I wanted because He-Man had pretty good graphics (I remember they had a marketing term for it in their TV commercials but I want to say they had the word "Realistic" although I could be mixing it up with Atari "RealSports" series) but I wanted the B&J game. The latter won out, and it was one of the games of which I played the most. Graphics weren't bad either.

But $249.99 sealed?

What's the easiest/best way to have access to these games? I know there was 2 CD-ROMs for Playstation2, but what about for Nintendo Wii or an Apple computer? Would be nice to play some of my old games without hooking up the old, dusty Intellivision unit, not to mention play some games I loved in the arcade but never saw in the store, such as Congo Bongo.

Another note: It probably goes without saying, but anyone interested in my auction(s) can combine shipping to save money. There's about 15 min left . . .

I seen your Intv news mags are selling for a decent price. good for you!

I think bumpNjump sealed should be in the range of 30 to 50? At least that is the MOST i would pay for it. But i dont collect sealed games. i Have bought sealed games in the pastbut as soon as i get them i open them up.

What should Bump'n Jump be worth sealed? While I have no knowledge of this stuff, I would have guessed $100.

When I was little, there was a Showbiz Pizza nearby that had the arcade game. It quickly became one of my favorites. So when I heard there was gonna be the same game available for Intellivision, I was so excited because we Mattel owners had to make do without arcade hits while the Atari guys were always given the red carpet treatment.

I remember the circular from Montgomery Ward had either B&J or He-Man for $20. This was the first time they were on the market and $20 was quite a good deal for a new game. I had to think hard which one I wanted because He-Man had pretty good graphics (I remember they had a marketing term for it in their TV commercials but I want to say they had the word "Realistic" although I could be mixing it up with Atari "RealSports" series) but I wanted the B&J game. The latter won out, and it was one of the games of which I played the most. Graphics weren't bad either.

But $249.99 sealed?

What's the easiest/best way to have access to these games? I know there was 2 CD-ROMs for Playstation2, but what about for Nintendo Wii or an Apple computer? Would be nice to play some of my old games without hooking up the old, dusty Intellivision unit, not to mention play some games I loved in the arcade but never saw in the store, such as Congo Bongo.

Another note: It probably goes without saying, but anyone interested in my auction(s) can combine shipping to save money. There's about 15 min left . . .

I think your guess of $100 is probably quite fair.

As for how to play, I must admit I'm a purist, just clean up that old unit and hit some of us up for the games you don't have. Heck, if you have more stuff like you're selling right now you could just do some trades and you'd do quite well, judging from how your auctions have jumped up in the last few minutes. By the way, I claim no responsibility for that. :cool:

Wow, I just checked the prices!

You guys are sick. :P

My friend told me I misspelled "Intellivision" in my Astrosmash Shootout patch auction. He seems to think it should bring good money but I'm a little nervous I screwed up.

Another note: I'm not home right now, so it may be a few days till I can get proper s/h info to the winner, if (s)he's here. Happy bidding!

Wow, I just checked the prices!

You guys are sick. :P

My friend told me I misspelled "Intellivision" in my Astrosmash Shootout patch auction. He seems to think it should bring good money but I'm a little nervous I screwed up.

Another note: I'm not home right now, so it may be a few days till I can get proper s/h info to the winner, if (s)he's here. Happy bidding!

Nicely done! You did really well on those, the funniest one is issue number 4 at $82 (The Tron one). Numbers 4, 5 and 6 have been available BIN for the last 6 months at least for $59.99 and finally got bought last week so either of those two bidders could have bought it for cheaper.

I'm surprised at how high the Intellivoice letter went but there haven't been any comparables....oh well, I'm happy with my purchases. :cool:

boxed tandyvision with stryofoam. buy it now 250.00

my ebay links dont work anymore.

Here's a link ...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2707376621551?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=270737662155&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

What are you using to write/edit your posts? I'm seeing lots of extra HTML tags.

all i do is copy the auction number and paste it in here between the ebay codes that i always have.

i dont know why it wont work...i wonder if i did something in my computoer....the other week i made the font/screen size smaller...would that do it?

Edited by revolutionika

Just documenting for future reference.

intellivision game club news #2 = $227.00

intellivision game club news #3 = $100.00

intellivision game club news #4 = $82.00

intellivision game club news #5 = $40.00

#4, #5, and #6 all went for $59.99 each BIN last week

I'm flabbergasted/tickled pink! :cool:

Too bad I wasn't able to list my brochures at the same time because now I'm going to lose the wave that some people caught. I guess my saving grace is that most of the catalogs are not as desirable, but I also don't know what's rare and what's not.

In any case, I'll probably list them in a week after the Easter hump. I'll be sure to let you guys know . . . it's been fun! :thumbsup:

On another note: I only remember seeing the computer system once. It was in a small video store. I do remember seeing the commercial with video of the baseball game.

I'm flabbergasted/tickled pink! :cool:

Too bad I wasn't able to list my brochures at the same time because now I'm going to lose the wave that some people caught. I guess my saving grace is that most of the catalogs are not as desirable, but I also don't know what's rare and what's not.

In any case, I'll probably list them in a week after the Easter hump. I'll be sure to let you guys know . . . it's been fun! :thumbsup:

On another note: I only remember seeing the computer system once. It was in a small video store. I do remember seeing the commercial with video of the baseball game.

I wouldn't worry about momentum as there has been a pretty great run of INTV rarities the last couple of months and most of them have fetched pretty good prices.

What sort of brochures do you have? I'm pretty sure you'll find a buyer other than the two pack-in game catalogs which aren't worth more than maybe a buck so as long as you're talking about something other than that then you'll do fine.

I kept all the incarnations of the brochures that I ever had. When I get home, I should be able to tell you more . . .but I know I took a photo for my friend (who ended up buying Issue #6) so let me see if I can dig 'em up . . . .

- There's a few second-tier catalogs (Xonox, Data East)

- A few first-tier (Imagic, Parker Brothers, Activision)

- An Odessey2 catalog

- An assortment of Intellivision catalogs

- An assortment of Atari catalogs

- A ColecoVision catalog

dsc2259u.jpg

dsc2257z.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

@ Cmart: any news about those stripped coleco game from Italy?

They are finally en route, she took like a week and a half to get shipping cost only to say she had to use two boxes :? , $39 each box for shipping. I'll get you guys final prices but I'm guessing they'll be about $35 each. :sad: Let me know if you're still interested.

I am :)

cool. I'll let you know when they arrive. :)

cmart, let me know when they arrive as well. just make sure to charge enough so you dont have a loss! very cool of you to do this. :cool:

Is Ed getting some? Ask him if you want his to go to me...i have a box that needs to go to him anyway pretty soon. waiting on 2 more games to come to me for him.

or Ed just reply in here!

Weel, Cmart is also waiting for the old Donkey with the Atari Bootlegs, :P so he can ship directly to my courrier. And I forget to mention that is more than 2 games, are 5 boxed and 3 loose, sorry :roll: Was a purchase and a trade with and AA Member.

And I win the Auction of the loose Turbo, so it will on his way too. Only 7 left to go. :cool:

Thanks a lot for holding me the games, you are a great friend! :)

What's with this pikachuo7 dude? Seems you guys have a hard-on for him. Have I stumbled upon this little subculture of subversive Intellivision fanatics?

CONTRAVERSY!!! has hit the intv forums. icon_smile.gif

there are several people on ebay that have stupid high priced listings that never sell...it just gets annoying. 'robotkingnes' is another one.

here is an example of pikachu07: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1505934948421?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150593494842&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Some sellers arer dedicated to get their stuff from auctions on Ebay and them put the items at very Expensives Buy it Now.

In case of the odyssey Gut, he just bought stuff to create Bundles, Picachu apparently just buy rare games to get a couple of hundred profit.

They Target a rare type of collector, the one with a lot of money and no time and very impatient. They have to sell stuff in time to time or else they would stop doing it because all the Ebay fees they must pay.

Also, we like to tease Rev about Picachu being His Favorite seller of all time. ;)

I know this seller and you should not bid on this one. He will keep all your money and you will never see the pathc. Please don't bid :roll::roll::D LOL

astromash patch: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2806592646841?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280659264684&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I discovered I have both the patch and the paperwork. I'm out of this one. Happy bidding. :)

good news for you....good news for me :)

Lol! I thought that would make you happy Max! :)

well, i tried a 47$ and I have been outbided.....so no patch for me since I have a few other thing to buy this month....maybe next time !!!! Good luck

@ Cmart: any news about those stripped coleco game from Italy?

They are finally en route, she took like a week and a half to get shipping cost only to say she had to use two boxes :? , $39 each box for shipping. I'll get you guys final prices but I'm guessing they'll be about $35 each. :sad: Let me know if you're still interested.

I am :)

cool. I'll let you know when they arrive. :)

cmart, let me know when they arrive as well. just make sure to charge enough so you dont have a loss! very cool of you to do this. :cool:

Is Ed getting some? Ask him if you want his to go to me...i have a box that needs to go to him anyway pretty soon. waiting on 2 more games to come to me for him.

or Ed just reply in here!

Weel, Cmart is also waiting for the old Donkey with the Atari Bootlegs, :P so he can ship directly to my courrier. And I forget to mention that is more than 2 games, are 5 boxed and 3 loose, sorry :roll: Was a purchase and a trade with and AA Member.

And I win the Auction of the loose Turbo, so it will on his way too. Only 7 left to go. :cool:

Thanks a lot for holding me the games, you are a great friend! :)

those bootlegs sure are taking along time. did you send them in 2010? icon_mrgreen.gif

I know this seller and you should not bid on this one. He will keep all your money and you will never see the pathc. Please don't bid :roll::roll::D LOL

astromash patch: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2806592646841?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280659264684&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I discovered I have both the patch and the paperwork. I'm out of this one. Happy bidding. :)

good news for you....good news for me :)

Lol! I thought that would make you happy Max! :)

well, i tried a 47$ and I have been outbided.....so no patch for me since I have a few other thing to buy this month....maybe next time !!!! Good luck

Current high bidder is pikachu.