IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Hey someone buy this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Inc-Advanced-Dungeons-amp-Dragons-White-Label-Variant-Boxed-/282384941689?

I need to hit $50 in sales tonight to get a $20 eBay coupon and this will put me over the top. I'll even refund you if you really don't need it. I just want the discount :lolblue:

Not bad for $50. That's hard enough to find, especially in decent condition. Now you need sealed Intellivision Inc Sea Battle, Roulette, Snafu, Chess, and MOTU ;-)

• Like 1

He has had this on Amazon for 3 years for 1000.00. He had it on Ebay last month as well. I know he will take $800 for it.

Looking for Roulette. :grin:

Not bad for $50. That's hard enough to find, especially in decent condition. Now you need sealed Intellivision Inc Sea Battle, Roulette, Snafu, Chess, and MOTU ;-)

Looking for Roulette. :grin:

I think I have sealed versions of Sea Battle, Chess....maybe Math Fun, but I can't remember. My Roulette is pretty nice, but opened (and my only copy). It's deceivingly rare along with Sea Battle. Actually, while I almost never see Sea Battles for sale, someone here is hanging onto a fresh case. I'd buy a couple if I didn't already own it.

I think I have sealed versions of Sea Battle, Chess....maybe Math Fun, but I can't remember. My Roulette is pretty nice, but opened (and my only copy). It's deceivingly rare along with Sea Battle. Actually, while I almost never see Sea Battles for sale, someone here is hanging onto a fresh case. I'd buy a couple if I didn't already own it.

I've been looking for the INTV Sea Battle for several months now and cannot seem to find a copy in any condition. I've been intensely focused on the INTV rereleases and there are a couple that I just can't seem to find.

I've been looking for the INTV Sea Battle for several months now and cannot seem to find a copy in any condition. I've been intensely focused on the INTV rereleases and there are a couple that I just can't seem to find.

Tomorrow I'll see if I can figure out who had the case. They were selling them (Sea Battle) for $25-30 each IIRC. Yeah, which ones are you looking for?

Tomorrow I'll see if I can figure out who had the case. They were selling them (Sea Battle) for $25-30 each IIRC. Yeah, which ones are you looking for?

I know a few of these are / have been on ebay recently and wouldn't be too difficult to find, but others have been a bit of a thorn in my side. White labels I'd like to find but having issues with:

Sea Battle

Loco Motion

Soccer

Snafu

Hockey

Mr Basic Meets Bits n Bytes

Backgammon

Scooby Doo Maze Chase (Black label)

Others needed, but seem to be pretty available

AD&D

Treasure of Tarmin

Basketball

Buzz Bombers

Shark Shark

Let me know if you recall who might have had the Sea Battle. Would like to knock that off the INTV variation list.