IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I can tell you who didn't get it me lol. I actually saw it only like 1 hour in and was like great let me hit BIN quick but it showed as already sold:( I didn't realize that eBay would keep sold items out there like that. I actually contacted the seller asking if there was any chance he had an extra one as I would be interested and he nicely responded quickly that he made a typo and meant to do a Buy-it-now for $34.99 not $4.99. Kudos to him/her for honoring the deal and following through and obviously a great deal for buyer.

• Like 1

Well if you want to make a few thousand percent profit hit me up bill!

This should be a box upgrade for me if the post office doesn't destroy it. That being the case, I would likely be selling / trading my existing copy. It's not horrible, but does have a small tear on the cover. If you're interested I'll keep you in mind. I'm pretty sure you helped me out in the past with some sale items.

• Like 1

That was my biggest double take of the year. Crazy.

Right place right time. Nothing but luck. Happened to be laying in bed browsing eBay after a particularly crappy day. Stopped in my tracks and checked user feedback as quickly as I could before pulling the trigger. At least my second nice pickup this year, the first being a mint Arcadia 2001 Grand Slam Tennis for an obscenely low price.

This should be a box upgrade for me if the post office doesn't destroy it. That being the case, I would likely be selling / trading my existing copy. It's not horrible, but does have a small tear on the cover. If you're interested I'll keep you in mind. I'm pretty sure you helped me out in the past with some sale items.

Definitely I am interested, it's the last sears I need.

Let me know when you have your new 1 safely.

I will buy or got lots of trade stuff too.

And wow you got that sealed gst for that cheap bin as well!!!!!

Glad it was you who got both :)

I spy with my little eye, a sealed Big League Baseball

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2826706893831?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=282670689383&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Well at least I own both of the above...but I haven't gotton a deal like that in a VERY long time. I think it was like 4 Gatefold Sealed Burgertimes ast $4.00 each. Man need text alerts these days.