IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Is Big Leage Baseball Sealed a valuable copy? I acquired one in a lot of other new games and just tossed it on the shelf, not thinking twice...

Not really. I considered $12-20 the going rate for one of these. There are still NIB copies coming out of Venezuela.

That said, I have around 23 unique sealed Intellivision Inc games, and I don't believe Big League is one of them.

beamri.jpg

Has anybody seen the french manual before? (I am sure at least Scalpel did :D ). 15 BiN was okay to take it for me, 10 shipping made it a bit pricey then, but well, why not.

Awesome! I haven't seen that before, definitely adding that to my list to watch out for.

Yeah, I have some italian Versions as well: Worm Whomper (same style like your Beamrider), Melody Blaster, Scooby and Mind Mind Strike (all in the blue/white style like this: http://intvfunhouse.com/games/mind.php) and the italian Fathom (also viewable at INTV Funhouse). Also a dutch manual for Stampede.

Its very funny, because most of them I just found by complete accident. Europe is a good market for some rare variations.

Yeah, I have some italian Versions as well: Worm Whomper (same style like your Beamrider), Melody Blaster, Scooby and Mind Mind Strike (all in the blue/white style like this: http://intvfunhouse.com/games/mind.php) and the italian Fathom (also viewable at INTV Funhouse). Also a dutch manual for Stampede.

Its very funny, because most of them I just found by complete accident. Europe is a good market for some rare variations.

having already all those gems, your next step should be the Italian River Raid (same style of Italian Beamrider and Worm Whomper), probably the rarest Italian Activision manual

Edited by intellivotion

Is the owner of INTV-Funhouse still active? If yes it would be more than awesome if you not just tell me what you already have, but rather send him some scans that he could add them to the list of variants ;)

That would me my advise to everyone here, because it would be good for every collector to have a as complete as possible database. That said: I think it was INTV Steve or something like that? Because when my french Beamrider arrives I will scan the front of the manual if he wants to add it to the page.

Edited by Ignorama

Is the owner of INTV-Funhouse still active? If yes it would be more than awesome if you not just tell me what you already have, but rather send him some scans that he could add them to the list of variants ;)

That would me my advise to everyone here, because it would be good for every collector to have a as complete as possible database. That said: I think it was INTV Steve or something like that? Because when my french Beamrider arrives I will scan the front of the manual if he wants to add it to the page.

Yes Steve is still active, in fact he'll be at PRGE. :) I'm sure he'd love if you could send a scan of the manual. There are quite a few different manual language variations for the Activision.

• Like 1

Auctions like this are pretty risky, IMO. To each his own, though.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3521860729951?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=352186072995&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was the high bidder on this up to $320. I was out chopping firewood with the family and forgot to check the auction. Hence the wanted post for a Sears Intellivision. I really like the color scheme with the wood grain. I also really like removable controllers. I plan on getting a modded one from grips03 one day if I can find a console. Edited by adamchevy

I was the high bidder on this up to $320. I was out chopping firewood with the family and forgot to check the auction. Hence the wanted post for a Sears Intellivision. I really like the color scheme with the wood grain. I also really like removable controllers. I plan on getting a modded one from grips03 one day if I can find a console.

You caught a break on this one then. At least in my opinion not worth what it went for by a long shot. To beat up.

• Like 1

Here is a link to my Spiker Cart and Manual on eBay. I had trouble with selling this prior to PRGE and it was returned even though it was clearly offered as a cart and manual, with a reproduction box and overlays.

Is this auction clear enough?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182860430652#viTabs_0

• Like 1

Here is a link to my Spiker Cart and Manual on eBay. I had trouble with selling this prior to PRGE and it was returned even though it was clearly offered as a cart and manual, with a reproduction box and overlays.

Is this auction clear enough?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182860430652#viTabs_0

lol I don't think you could of made it any clearer than that..

• Like 1