IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Seems overpriced, especially for the condition.  I bought both of mine a while back and they aren't mint, but only paid $80-100 each.  Be patient and you'll find a better one for less.

Edit:  I did a little research.  From 2017-2023 the price increased from around $85 to $350, but it looks like it's coming back down.

The most recent one to sell went for $216 OBO in June.  A few went for $200 in late 2023.  I think you could find a nice one in the next year or so for $175-200 if you're vigilant, but who knows.

I forgot what condition mine were in so I found an old pic, which also shows both variants: 

Screenshot_20240727-230548.thumb.png.1ae534e66d80381ce7f8089ec422b284.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Seems overpriced, especially for the condition.  I bought both of mine a while back and they aren't mint, but only paid $80-100 each.  Be patient and you'll find a better one for less.

Edit:  I did a little research.  From 2017-2023 the price increased from around $85 to $350, but it looks like it's coming back down.

The most recent one to sell went for $216 OBO in June.  A few went for $200 in late 2023.  I think you could find a nice one in the next year or so for $175-200 if you're vigilant, but who knows.

I forgot what condition mine were in so I found an old pic, which also shows both variants: 

Screenshot_20240727-230548.thumb.png.1ae534e66d80381ce7f8089ec422b284.png

Is one of those two variants (that become 4 with or without the red sticker "new") rarer than the other?

6 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I would guess the one on the right in my picture is rarer.  Not sure about stickers.

It could be…

The two currently listed on Ebay are the left one in your picture, one with the red sticker "new", the other without.

I have the right one, with the red sticker "new", you have both, without the sticker.

We need a bigger sample, more statistically representative, so as to draw conclusions…

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Jungke Hunt 2k crazy!🤣🤣🤣

https://www.ebay.com/itm/166907594703?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=BZ1iKOFZQm2&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=Nuf-_TBYSPC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

And the seller is mentioning that crazy auction we’ll never forget!🤣🤣🤣

That’s crazy!!!  

its 4x the price of the one I have for sale on my site. Exact same condition (mint). 

wild!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, genfuyung said:

What's a good price for a machine in good condition? Model 1 or 2? Trying to order one off eBay but prices seem all over the place. Is this a good deal?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186584166589?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=aiWRivY7QWu&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=FmLs7vd6T6S&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Yep.. thats about the average for an unboxed working system.

👍

7 hours ago, genfuyung said:

What's a good price for a machine in good condition? Model 1 or 2? Trying to order one off eBay but prices seem all over the place. Is this a good deal?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186584166589?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=aiWRivY7QWu&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=FmLs7vd6T6S&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

If you're looking for a system to play, I don't recommend the Intellivision II due to the controllers being more uncomfortable to use.  It's playable but the other models are easier on your hands.

If you're collecting, getting either is fine.

• Thanks 1

Plugging a few of my unique items:

Intellivision II 2 Console - Composite / S-Video / RGB / HDMI - New Caps / Power

RF to HDMI For Atari 2600 / 7800 / Commodore 64 / Colecovision / Intellivision +*

*I have 4 of these listed, and also a RF to Composite made by the same company - all with the cable and adapter needed for RF consoles

I know the II gets some hate because of the finicky power button and controllers, but I LOVE the form factor. It is so nice and compact, the OG and III are HUGE. I'd say get a II and some I/III Controllers or Flashback and Adapters and you'll be super pleased. Especially if you have a super cleaned, capped, video modded console :D.

• Like 1