IGNORED

FS: Custom-made Atari wall clocks (12 Days of Atari version)

Snider-man

Howdy gang!

A lot of folks have been asking about the Atari clock I gave away during the 12 DAYS OF ATARI contest and where they might get one. Well, I custom-make them using time-tested, old-world craftsmanship. ;)

UP430449.jpg

Normally, I just make a few of these for game conventions and for private trading purposes. But, this Christmas season, I'll make one for anyone who orders one. I charge $10 plus Priority Mail shipping (usually $4.00 or so.) I will also send to overseas as long as the extra postage is covered.

If interested, PM me and we'll make arrangements. Thanks.

Sniderman

Actually Zach, the clock pictured above IS yours! You should see it next week. Report back when you get it. (Oh yeah, one AA battery not included.)

Oh :D . It looks pretty good, it'll look nice on my wall in the same room as my 2600, 5200 and Jaguar :) . I'll tell everybody here how sweet it is once I get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just recieved a testimonial from IceCold - the clock winner from The 12 Days of Atari:

I received the clock yesterday(monday), the thing is great! You really did do a great job with it, it was a great prize to win. Thank you!

Also, I can make them with other systems and games. (I've done ones for Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, Vectrex, Donkey Kong Classic, Odyssey2, Space Fury, Tempest, etc.) If you have an idea or a concept, let me know and we'll hammer something out.

Just recieved a testimonial from IceCold - the clock winner from The 12 Days of Atari:

I received the clock yesterday(monday), the thing is great! You really did do a great job with it, it was a great prize to win. Thank you!

Also, I can make them with other systems and games. (I've done ones for Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, Vectrex, Donkey Kong Classic, Odyssey2, Space Fury, Tempest, etc.) If you have an idea or a concept, let me know and we'll hammer something out.

Yes, it really is a great, high quality clock. Anybody here thinking about buying one, you really should, they're great! I can definitely say I'm a happy customer(well kind of a customer :D , almost)