IGNORED

Wanted: Apple II Computer Disk Software

seanhq

I've got an Apple IIc computer and I'm looking for some Apple II (2) computer disk software to use with it. If you have any games or other software like LOGO, BASIC, demo disks etc for the Apple II, send me a PM with what you have and how much you want for it. Original Apple II disks would be preferred but copies are ok too. I can even provide blank floppies if needed. Thank you in advance.

Just a small bump.

Also, as mentioned above in my first post, if you PM me because you have some Apple II disks to offer up, please let me know what you want for them besides shipping/mailing fees of course. I really dislike making offers on things like this. It's a complete shot in the dark most times and I don't want to offend anyone with a super low offer, but at the same time I don't want to pay eBay prices either. If I did, I'd be buying Apple II disks off eBay :) so again, please have a price in mind when you send me a PM. Thanks in advance.