IGNORED

The Random BIG AX BOX of Crap - SOLD OUT!

the.golden.ax

Inspired by THIS I'm offering 20 Medium Priority flat rate boxes of crap at $16.25 each. I'll be sending excess stuff to people with some good, some bad, some outright junk, but some extremely awesome, and to make it more fun one will even have ONE grand prize box. Just like Phaxda these will be well worth the entry fee, 19 will get at least $20 worth of misc video games, cords, electronics, empty game boxes, game manuals, toys, candy, stickers, and random goodies from my basement. One will get the prize. $16.25 covers the $10.50 flat rate box, the ppl fees, and $5 towards the grand prize that only one lucky buyer will get, valued at $100. Note: this is 100% not for profit and is not intended to be a form of gambling.

Just send me a PM and let the fun begin.

1.Ghost Soldier -paid

2.the-topdog -paid

3.brandondwright -paid

4.RickHarrisMaine -paid

5.hex65000 -paid

6.Cebus Capucinis -paid

7.orpheuswaking -paid

8.Krytol -paid

9.Blackbag -paid

10.doyman -paid

11.Godzilla -paid

12.Havok69 -paid

13.Madaracs -paid

14.thanatos -paid

15.burke_01 -paid

16.jsmith73 -paid

17.stephentwright -paid

18.Waterborn -paid

19.Buck -paid

20.anicetyguy -paid

PM ME!

:D

AX

P.S. Canadians can play along but it's $33.70 due to shipping price - not sure the stuff would be worth it, but it's up to you.

Good grief. Do I get a box and hope Ax's crap is better than my crap? Will I enter a dark hole of...wait a minute, never mind.

I will need to ponder this one.

LOL, you just got rid of your crap! (there is no icon for slapping someone with a fish).

Then again, you could be the "Grand Prize" winner. Note: this is not a form of gambling :rolling:

AX

Note: this is 100% not for profit and is not intended to be a form of gambling.

Every time I read this, I hear it in one of those car commercial announcer voices during the part when they speak REALLY fast. "0% OAC NO INTEREST APPROVED 90 DAYS SAME AS CASH PRICES AND PARTICIPATION MAY VARY"

:rolling:

Note: this is 100% not for profit and is not intended to be a form of gambling.

Every time I read this, I hear it in one of those car commercial announcer voices during the part when they speak REALLY fast. "0% OAC NO INTEREST APPROVED 90 DAYS SAME AS CASH PRICES AND PARTICIPATION MAY VARY"

:rolling:

Well you know as a lawyer minded type, if you charge a fee and promise a big payout to a winner, you can get in deep water for gambling. So ... it's not intended to be gambling. Just a random reward for one lucky person ;)

AX