IGNORED

Christmas Carol: Just released!

DZ-Jay

This really dose look impressive even at this stage, as mentioned some different enemies coming in at higher levels might be nice. If its going to be a cart release please take your time as i think this has the potential to be a really great game. And a nice box and manual would finish it off nicely. :)

Wow! This is looking fantastic, the intro and the death scene are very impressive. :thumbsup: Let me join Rev at the front of the line to get this when it comes out. Are you self-releasing or will Joe be doing this through LTO? Either way, this needs a cool cart and manual!

Excellent work!

Wow! This is looking fantastic, the intro and the death scene are very impressive. :thumbsup: Let me join Rev at the front of the line to get this when it comes out. Are you self-releasing or will Joe be doing this through LTO? Either way, this needs a cool cart and manual!

Excellent work!

Don't forget the overlays. icon_smile.gif

This really dose look impressive even at this stage, as mentioned some different enemies coming in at higher levels might be nice. If its going to be a cart release please take your time as i think this has the potential to be a really great game. And a nice box and manual would finish it off nicely. :)

Different enemies, nice box, manual... Check, check, and check! :)

-dZ.

Excellent work!

Thanks! I'm releasing the game through LTO, so it'll be a full-fledge production. :)

-dZ.

LTO do some great work on packaging and overall presentation,I think you have chosen wisely. Will defiantly be looking forward to this one, and the other port you mentioned. Can I ask a bit about your history have you programed for the Intellivision before. How did you get into it, did you have one as a kid?

• 1 month later...

To all those at the edge of their seats waiting for an update on Christmas Carol, I have some news!

I'm working hard on getting the game ready for a Fall release. I don't have a definite date yet, but we have box art and overlays ready for the printers, so I can say with some certainty that it's coming!

What else is ready? I'm glad you asked! Take a gander at these nifty new levels designed just for Carol to run around in!

Stage 1: Haunted Hollow

post-27318-0-35070900-1310940178_thumb.gif

Tried and true. The maze that started it all.

Stage 2: Candy Cove

post-27318-0-77574800-1310940229_thumb.gif

You want that bonus? Pick up all that candy!

Stage 3: Icicle Lane

post-27318-0-56174100-1310940257_thumb.gif

Keep an eye on that Ghost when you go into those nooks, he's a tricky one!

Stage 4: Frosted Maze

post-27318-0-05205000-1310940291_thumb.gif

Uh-oh! Those long corridors provide plenty of space for an Evil Snowman to stretch his legs in!

Stage 5: Snowflake Garden

post-27318-0-37059800-1310940320_thumb.gif

You must run from snowflake to snowflake as quickly as you can to keep your enemies at bay.

Stage 6: Freezer Burn

post-27318-0-48081100-1310940344_thumb.gif

Think fast! Better make prudent use of those Snowflakes if you want to stay alive!

Stage 7: Krystal Keep

post-27318-0-89136600-1310941206_thumb.gif

Where to hide? Open spaces can be challenging when an Evil Snowman is on your tail...

Stage 8: ????

A surprise ending! You must make it all the way to the end if you want to see what's in here!

• Like 3