IGNORED

Best Parker Brothers Game

Scootiecat

Amidar, one of the funniest video games in history.

Sure, you wanna press the joystick harder to make it go faster, but it doesn't work like that. Patience and you will encounter some excellent gameplay.

Close call is also Super Cobra, my second favorite game.

I also love the graphics in those games, shame it hasn't been used more.

For me, it would be a tie between Reactor and Q*Bert's Qubes. Most of their other games were also ported to many other platforms, most of which didn't have to make the same tradeoffs that the 2600 versions did. Reactor and Q*Bert's Qubes were both great ports on the 2600, and not too many other systems got them.

Mr. Do's Castle. Hmmmm, interesting pick. I hated that game at first, mainly because of the horrible graphics and the oddness of play. Once I got used to it, though, I enjoyed it. Definitely a good one, other than the graphics.

Hmmm... PB actually had a lot of great games - as reflected in this thread, but I'll go with a coin toss here: Montezuma's Revenge. This game continues to impress after all these years. OR Tutankham as this translation is near and dear to my heart too. Coin falls and it looks like Tutankham is tits up. Yeah, it's a goofy conversion, but I still admire what it tries to be and it *is* nice and difficult, which keeps you coming back for more and more. Not too many Tutankham conversions out there to play, yet there are plenty of Montezuma's Revenge games across various systems - so yeah, Tutankham would be my "favorite" PB 2600 game.

IMHO, G.I. Joe is probably the most lame of all the popular titles. And being less common: Mr. Do!'s Castle, James Bond and Q*Bert's Qubes deserve honorable worthless mentions too. BLECH! :lol: