IGNORED

The BIG AX BOX 2 - SOLD OUT!

the.golden.ax

Got my AxBox2 today; got a Playstation, but unfortunately didn't get a Playstation controller or any cables with it. I'll probably just hack it and make a laser pointer out of it. Good Robert Jordan book included; shame I already have it, however it does remind to pick up the newest "issue" of the series. Best part - Cheetos!

post-7583-129770870439_thumb.jpg

Got my AxBox2 today; got a Playstation, but unfortunately didn't get a Playstation controller or any cables with it. I'll probably just hack it and make a laser pointer out of it. Good Robert Jordan book included; shame I already have it, however it does remind to pick up the newest "issue" of the series. Best part - Cheetos!

Nice Haul! Hope mine gets here soon!!!!:D

Ooh! I hope I get a gamecube controller. I could use another one. A working 7800 controller would be welcome too actually.

Columns is the only game I actually play on my Game Gear. Great puzzle game. And Virtua Cop. Gonna have to break out the Saturn and find a light gun!

As for the PS1, the power cord is pretty standard, the cables are really cheap to find.. and your PS2 one will work fine in it anyway. The PS2 controller works in the PS1 as well.

And what is that odd shaped black thing on the right?

I'm totally going to do a video of me opening mine.

Edited by Lendorien

Ooh! I hope I get a gamecube controller. I could use another one. :P And what is that odd shaped black thing on the right?

It's a space craft (part of one) for the man with the broken leg.

AX

Ooh! I hope I get a gamecube controller. I could use another one. A working 7800 controller would be welcome too actually.

I'll trade you or anyone it for a Playstation one... The 7800 controller had the cord cut and is even labeled as a doorstop. Too funny!

Yes, everyone should have an official 7800 door stop :D

AX

p1010894q.jpg

Thanks Ax. Finally got a 3DO game so I finally have a reason to play the system. And just spent an hour or so playing the Street Fighter: The Movie game on my Saturn. Oh and there was a Kit Kat in the box also but I ate it while opening the box.

Thanks Cant wait for the next one.

Edited by vectorman61890

I'll trade you or anyone it for a Playstation one... The 7800 controller had the cord cut and is even labeled as a doorstop. Too funny!

Yes, everyone should have an official 7800 door stop :D

AX

Good Grief. They ARE shaped like a door stop. I never noticed that before.

I think I got mine yesterday but was unable to find time before my apartment office closed to go pick it up. I'm 99% sure that I don't have anything else on its way in the mail (but its impossible to tell these days given my buying habits) so barring an unforseen package I'll try and post pics later today.

Here we go!

Clipped Image.

between the bing crosby cd and the time traveler's wife on audiobook, id say I'm the grand prize winner, yes?

Granted, you have no case, but Parasite Eve isn't a bad get at all even without it. And you have the PS1 to play it on. :D

Yes I was actually very excited to see parasite eve! :) :thumbsup:

LOL wow everyone got a ps1 i got a freaking v-smile, a spongebob game power touch(i can feel the power), and a the other noteworthy item A BOOK ABOUT A CHRISTIAN CONCERT. Oh thanks AX pretty sure i understand you taking some musty revenge out on me or some shit. You made me laugh and then rage.

I know what i am doing though creating a fire with this book and throwing the v-smile on it to burn the satanic gaming away forever.

Edited by Rathis

LOL wow everyone got a ps1 i got a freaking v-smile, a spongebob game power touch(i can feel the power), and a the other noteworthy item A BOOK ABOUT A CHRISTIAN CONCERT. Oh thanks AX pretty sure i understand you taking some musty revenge out on me or some shit. You made me laugh and then rage.

I know what i am doing though creating a fire with this book and throwing the v-smile on it to burn the satanic gaming away forever.

vsmile..

i guess we know who the grand prize winner is.

I have my box, but I'd like to open it on video, as well as do a video on forums and communities (It'll just mention why people should join online communities, and than talk about how your community should have things like this, and blah blah blah.)

So I'm going to wait a while before I open it. I am excited to see what's inside though :D

Edited by JPjuice23