IGNORED

Cancel!

Mirage

Cancel! By some miracle of the universe, I managed to get THREE C64's working tonight, and I think I'm close to getting a 4th one working. I cannot TELL you how happy I am. Anyway, I don't think I need anymore. Unless you happen to read this and have a working C64c board, I may be interested in that. Thanks.

• Like 1

Since the last bump, 2 of you sold yours to someone else, making me sad, and 1 of you turned yours into an actual breadbox (WTF, why would you really do that?) Anyway, that leaves 321 of you who could sell one to me. Thanks.

• Like 1

Actually, I hadn't thought of them or any other online retailers for that matter. I'll give them a try. Their listed prices seem borderline high, but if they have beat ones, that'd be good. I have keyboards and nice cases already. Thanks for the suggestion.

Still, if anyone here has one...!

• Like 1

Well if all you need is just a C64 breadbox, I have a dozen or so of em. I can sell you a working loose one for $15 + shipping if you don't find anyone else to sell you one. I don't have any spare drives tho, all of mine are tasked to machines.

Or we can trade for C64 cartridges :D

Yeah, well, like I said, I don't need any drives. About the last thing in the world I need is more drives! I have probably a couple dozen various C= drives and don't use any of them anymore since getting the 1541-U-II. I do still have one working flat 128, thank goodness, but all my C64's no longer work right (at least not with the 1541-U-II). Weird. Anyway... if you're interested in selling one, or even 2, working ones, I'm interested. The cases do not have to look nice, I have several nice cases and a ton of nice keyboards, so really, all I need is a working board!

I never really got into collecting C64 carts at all, so I'm sure I don't have any that you'd be interested in, just the few basics. I have lots of C64 parts though :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK, 4JAYS didn't even ever reply to my email to see if they had any 64's in stock, so I guess they don't want business.

I do have leads from a couple people on a 64, so thanks for those leads. Still looking to see if anyone else has one for me that works well. Thanks.

• Like 1