IGNORED

WTB: PS2 Official 8MB Memory Card "crystal clear"

mrmagoo

I have been trying to collect every official Sony Playstation 2 8MB Memory Card that has been released and I have found most of them on eBay except for the Crystal Clear one.

It is an official colour and I have seen pics but I can't find one to buy anywhere.

Does anyone here have one which they are willing to part with or does anyone know where I can find one to buy.

Thanks

I have been trying to collect every official Sony Playstation 2 8MB Memory Card that has been released and I have found most of them on eBay except for the Crystal Clear one.

It is an official colour and I have seen pics but I can't find one to buy anywhere.

Does anyone here have one which they are willing to part with or does anyone know where I can find one to buy.

Thanks

I picked up an 8 MB card from my local Gamestop a few weeks ago. They had a box of loose memory cards behind the counter. Next time I'm running through that shopping center, I'll check for a clear one.

The clear memory card was not sold state side....it is understood it is either the clear sony ps1 card you have seen or a foriegn subject matter....

Good luck with your search.....

State side official sony had black, clear red and clear green...

You can get a clear one here icon_arrow.gifSingapore knockoffs!

post-24829-12960541483_thumb.jpg

The clear memory card was not sold state side....it is understood it is either the clear sony ps1 card you have seen or a foriegn subject matter....

Thanks for the info.

I had only seen it online and wasn't sure where I could find one.

Thanks for the info.

I had only seen it online and wasn't sure where I could find one.

I dont know much, but I do know Sony......icon_mrgreen.gificon_thumbsup.gif

Do you have a pic of the real one because I found some but wasn't sure if they are real. The board inside isn't green.

AX

I do not have a picture, but if you post yours I am sure I can tell you if its real or not....obviously if you have one it is real, but did Sony sell it is the question of realness here in the usa....did you get it from a u.s. main stream retailer?