IGNORED

Lookee what I bought

Arkhan

Continues are sometimes determined by a dipswitch setting, but in this case, you have to go into the games programming and set from there. It's called a 'buy in' on this particular machine though. No battery too means you need to set whatever feature you want changed every single time you turn the machine on. Course, you could always just leave power going to the CPU board and route the switch to just turn off the monitor and lamps. lol

http://www.arcade-museum.com/manuals-videogames/T/Tron.pdf

BTW: you might want to become a member of KLOVS forums... someone there might be able to mod your board the way we were discussing, by adding a couple of AA's for you...

Maybe. I've just been turning it off. My friend gets mad that he can't just continue til he manages to make it past the FORTRAN regions.

I've become hooked on TRON, and also the Journey arcade game in MAME. That games like crack too.

My favorites are Berzerk, Frenzy, Defender, Tron, Joust, Asteroids, and something else that I always forget.

Continues are sometimes determined by a dipswitch setting, but in this case, you have to go into the games programming and set from there. It's called a 'buy in' on this particular machine though. No battery too means you need to set whatever feature you want changed every single time you turn the machine on. Course, you could always just leave power going to the CPU board and route the switch to just turn off the monitor and lamps. lol

http://www.arcade-museum.com/manuals-videogames/T/Tron.pdf

BTW: you might want to become a member of KLOVS forums... someone there might be able to mod your board the way we were discussing, by adding a couple of AA's for you...

Maybe. I've just been turning it off. My friend gets mad that he can't just continue til he manages to make it past the FORTRAN regions.

I've become hooked on TRON, and also the Journey arcade game in MAME. That games like crack too.

My favorites are Berzerk, Frenzy, Defender, Tron, Joust, Asteroids, and something else that I always forget.

Tron and Journey side by side in your line up would look sweet! Journey is a tough one to find though.