IGNORED

ARABIAN and ALI BABA converted on the Colecovision would be great...

lucifershalo

I love those 2 little games

ALI BABA AND THE 40 THIEVES

labyrinth game

and the plaform ARABIAN

they would be great on the Colecovision....

Great call on Arabian! I always thought this would be a perfect game to release on the ColecoVision and with today's talented group of programmers, we'd get the entire game with all the screens.

As far as Ali Baba, I never cared for it and if someone is going to program a maze style game, I would rather see Wizard of Wor finally make it's way to the CV.

As far as Ali Baba, I never cared for it and if someone is going to program a maze style game, I would rather see Wizard of Wor finally make it's way to the CV.

Opcode Games has dibs on Wizard of Wor, and hopefully Eduardo will get around to doing it one day.

Among all the arcade maze games that haven't been done on the ColecoVision yet, I'd prefer Lock 'n Chase. :)

Among all the arcade maze games that haven't been done on the ColecoVision yet, I'd prefer Lock 'n Chase. icon_smile.gif

I'm planning to make Lock n Chase someday as I already made the graphics, now I hope to find a programmer for doing it icon_smile.gif

Lock 'n chase is my favorite game of all time on the intellivision, we used to play it for hours.

Already have cash waiting in my hand for when it comes out ;)

Among all the arcade maze games that haven't been done on the ColecoVision yet, I'd prefer Lock 'n Chase. icon_smile.gif

I'm planning to make Lock n Chase someday as I already made the graphics, now I hope to find a programmer for doing it icon_smile.gif

Lock 'n chase is my favorite game of all time on the intellivision, we used to play it for hours.

Already have cash waiting in my hand for when it comes out icon_wink.gif

Likewise! Lock'n'chase is a great game on the INTV, I'd certainly be in for a CV version. icon_thumbsup.gif

I can think of several games that have never been ported to a classic console (i.e. excluding e.g. PlayStation compilation discs & computers):

Tron

Make Trax

Eagle

Thief

Cheeky Mouse

MegaTack

Tail Gunner

TazzMania

Zoo Keeper

Space Firebird

Red Baron

Satan of Saturn

Quantum

Radar Scope

Bubbles

Space Launcher

Magical Spot/Magical Spot II

Stratovox

Bosconian

Astro Fighter

Death Race

Black Widow

Blaster

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of those...

This thread inspired me to do a mockup of a game I'd love to see on the ColecoVision, namely Solomon's Key.

The other screenshot on the right is from the NES version, for the sake of general comparison. icon_smile.gif

Enjoy!

Here come the nightmares... argh! lol I remember playing the NES version for hours and hours! Made my way to level 43 and could not pass it! At least I think it was level 43.. lol It was only 20 years or so ago! lol

If this comes out for the Coleco, I'd be in for a rematch! :)

This thread inspired me to do a mockup of a game I'd love to see on the ColecoVision, namely Solomon's Key.

The other screenshot on the right is from the NES version, for the sake of general comparison. :)

Enjoy!

Why is the aspect ratio different?

The other screenshot on the right is from the NES version, for the sake of general comparison. :)

Enjoy!

Because the Nes is 256/224 ... while the CV is 256/192

Same thing were applied when I made The Legend of Zelda conversion for CV

Edited by retroillucid

Enjoy!

I don't remember black bars on the sides of the screen on the NES

Enjoy!

Hum, not sure I understand it right.... there's no black bars on the sides...?

Where do you see that?

Enjoy!

Where do you see that?

The aspect ratio of the NES screenshot is almost a square. If this where displayed on a 4:3 tv it would either need to be stretched to fill screen or have black bars on the sides.

Enjoy!

Where do you see that?

The aspect ratio of the NES screenshot is almost a square. If this where displayed on a 4:3 tv it would either need to be stretched to fill screen or have black bars on the sides.

There's no black bars displayed when playing NES

Enjoy!

hey.. in fact, i had already started to work on a Solomon's key adaptation for C.V. :) I love that game.

In fact, i started lot of game for the cv ;)

I don't reserve the "project". so if you find a developper (or do it yourself) to do your version , feel free, i will be as well the first to buy it!!

My version , if completed one day , won't be before 3 years i think. I have other more advanced projects i'm working on, in progress. ;)

• 2 weeks later...