IGNORED

WTB: Terminator Sega CD

GKC

Looking for NTSC version of Terminator for the Sega CD. Would like it complete (foam not a big deal) in the long jewel case. Game obviously tested and working. The case can have some scuffs and such, only ask for no large/major cracks and that the hinges are good. Paypal payment. If anyone is looking to unload the above send me a PM with what you are looking to get for it.

Thanks guys

That game is awesome, the reason besides snacther to have a sega cd

I've never played it but it looks fun. Hoping to get my hands on a copy. I read/heard somewhere that it is one of the better Terminator games done. Not sure if that is because it is so good or the others are just so bad.

BTW thanks for the bump :thumbsup:

Agreed Terminator for the sega cd is awesome the graphics are good added with the detail on the terminators and the backrounds and of course the best for last, it has an awesome music track. I had one sitting around but I put it away because I didnt really play it so its packed away. I also think Mortal kombat is great for the sega cd, it seems like a straight port from the arcade, good luck. If not go to your favorite place feebay. Didnt find it on craigslist. Looked on gamegavel not there either. There is one copy on epay but its just the cd. Maybe someone here on AA has it. PS. Just tried game trader zone and nothing. Good luck.