IGNORED

Trade list - 2600/5200/Intv and more

oesii

Ok, posted down below is what I have for trade. I'm primarily looking for Sega Saturn games, I only have 5 games for that system, so any good games you have for trade I'll probably need. I usually like getting games that are fun to play, trying not to become too much of a collector ;)

For the 2600 I have about 100+ carts so I don't think I need any of the commons. I'm looking for Pete Rose Baseball, Stargate/Defender II, and any more uncommon games that are fun to play.

For the 7800 I'm down to looking some uncommon/rarer games; Basketbrawl, Tomcat F14 , Planet Smashers, Pete Rose Baseball, Xenophobe, Ikari Warriors, and Rampage.

If you have anything not too common for the Jaguar, Lynx, Colecovision, and Intellivision, I might also trade for that.

PM, email, or post here if you want more info. Thanks.

Have for trade (all are loose except where noted):

Dragster

Gorf

Jr. Pac-Man

Super Challenge Baseball

Qbert (rough label)

Popeye

Intellivison

Burgertime

Frogger

Utopia

Night Stalker

Bowling

Phillips CD-I (all complete in box)

Pinball

Palm Springs Open Golf

CD Shoot

Tetris

Treasures of the Smithsonian

Just so you know, I've removed a few Intv games that have already been spoken for, so if you had your eye on one but didn't contact me yet now you know the rest of the story.

I'll keep on editing out the games I finalize trades for.

I would be interested in 2 of your games you listed as up for trade.

5200-kangaroo

5200-Realsports baseball

Please tell me in what you are looking for in trade (I have a trades page on my site) or what you would like in cash.

Thanks.

sorry, those two carts have been taken, for a pending trade, I'll edit them out right now.

If so I'm interested.

I'm pretty sure you responded to the wrong thread so I won't pretend to know what you are talking about :P

Aren't you reading the subject of the very re, that which you are re'ing to?

I said "Still got 5200 Qix?" in it. :(

lol, I've missed reading your subject lines before, you're the only one who uses it regularly. Yes, I still have that 5200 Qix, do you have any Saturn games for trade? Or PM/email a list of some 2600 commons you have extra and are fun to play :)