IGNORED

NM got it from Gamestop.

caver

EDIT AGAIN: NM made it out to kunia so I got it from Gamestop...

EDIT: SOOOO.... Book Off had a copy for $10 when I went there last night, not quite as cheap as I wanted but close enough....(10.47 ish with tax)....

I actually wanted 2 copies of this game, 1 complete and 1 cart only.... I found an eBay Auction -- Item Number: 4001915835361?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=400191583536&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] auction for it cart only for 1.29, plus 2.50 shipping.... it arrived today... but it's duel sympathy... Haven't quite decided weather to complain or not, while I wanted the TCG, Duel Sympathy seems to be the more valuable game....

At any rate, this means my Cart only copy (for my wife to play against me) doesn't exist... If I don't get a responce I'll probably pick one up the next time I hit a Game Stop that has one, but the ones that have it are like 20 miles away.... I do have to head out there in a few weeks anyway, but if someone can get it to me quicker I'd rather give them the $4....

Below is my original post:

I'd like to have a complete copy of fullmetal alchemist TCG with the exclusive card (so that's game, case, art, manual, and card) I know I can get a new one for about 20 delivered easy.....

Maybe I'm asking too much but I hear it's a bad game.....

GameStop has it on their website for 3.99 but just the game (I called and checked all 4 stores that have it in stock, and it's out of stock online), and ebay has it for 9 NEW + (I think it was) $4 shipping but not only will the seller not ship to me he changed the auction so I can't see the shipping cost.....

I'd pay more then 9.99 delivered for a new one, not $20, but more then $10.... But can't find one that ships out to my little rock in the middle of nowhere....

Anyone sitting on a copy they don't know what to do with? Or maybe you know your local game stop has a copy for $4 in great condition (with all the goodies), and you'd be willing to ship it over to me....

Here's hoping,

Chris

Edited by caver