IGNORED

WTB: 5200 Battlezone and Stargate

segagamer

I am looking for the reproduction cartridges for 5200 Battlezone and Stargate. I have seen them at gooddealgames.com, but they have not responded to my email about buying the games from them, so I am trying to see if anyone else has any info on how to obtain them. I can pay via Paypal. Thanks!!

Edited by segagamer

I am looking for the reproduction cartridges for 5200 Battlezone and Stargate. I have seen them at gooddealgames.com, but they have not responded to my email about buying the games from them, so I am trying to see if anyone else has any info on how to obtain them. I can pay via Paypal. Thanks!!

The AtariAge store may be able to help you out if you want newly-created custom versions of these:

AtariAge 5200 custom cart link

But I would need to provide them with the label artwork with I don't have. Plus, I also emailed the AtariAge store last week and no one has responded to my inquiry about both titles.

Look in the Atari 5200 Label thread and both the labels are there.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/57214-the-atari-5200-label-thread/page__st__250__p__945702__hl__atari%205200%20label%20thread__fromsearch__1#entry945702

Allan

But I would need to provide them with the label artwork with I don't have. Plus, I also emailed the AtariAge store last week and no one has responded to my inquiry about both titles.

Look in the Atari 5200 Label thread and both the labels are there.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/57214-the-atari-5200-label-thread/page__st__250__p__945702__hl__atari%205200%20label%20thread__fromsearch__1#entry945702

Allan

Thanks, I did not know about this thread. However, I would prefer the silver 2 labels to match with the rest of my collection. Any ideas where I could obtain them?