IGNORED

need sega genesis for a 32x

greencoman

Well as they say title says it all. I am getting a 32x soon and need a sega genesis to play the 32x. I think the sega model 1s work fine with a 32x but maybe its safe to go with a model 2. It doesn matter its condition just as long as it works and has everything you would need to hook it up and play right away. I wouldnt mind mind a couple games with it. Shoot me pm for what you got and what you want. Thanks for reading my post.

not to mention model 1 needs those dumb metal clips. That av adapter cable for the model 1 genesis I once sold on ebay in 2004 for 27 bucks, so I'd say your best bet is to get a model 2 genesis. Then all you'd have to worry about is the standard av cable that goes from the 32x to the genesis.

Agree I knew the model 2 were easier to use. I did notice that the model ones had more difficulty with the 32x attachment plus and as some might not know it seemed to make some of the 32x games freeze when attached to the sega cd. I did remember that it needed the clips but you could use it with out them it was just more wobbily. Thanks guys for your responses. I got one pm already cant wait to play some of these games.