IGNORED

Wanted: Saturn Games

slackerwithin

Hello,

I would like these games with case and manual in good used working condition. Please list pm with your bottom line price with shipping to Bayside, NY. If price is fair, I will pay via paypal. I might ask for picture.

It is very important that you let me know what you would like to be paid. I will not offer as this has only created problems for me in the past.

Why? I really have no idea..maybe because I am not an expert and certain people on the board get offended and drop you from conversation with no respect.

or I guess people do not want to sell things as bad as they say, they do. If you are one of these people, please don't waste my time. I just want to play some video games, I'm not interested in being the cool kid in the atari age class. Thanks so much. Sorry to vent, just trying to avoid problems. I appreciate you taking the time. I am an honest person and you will not have a problem on my end. If you want to sell some games and make some money. Let me know.

Three Dirty Dwarves

Herc's Adventure

Panzer Dragoon

Nights into dreams-Boxed with controller

Die Hard Arcade

Mr. Bones

Shinobi X

Edited by slackerwithin