IGNORED

BREAKING NEWS: Probe 2000 - Power Lords - Atari 2600

CPUWIZ

Missed it. I'm in for round 2 please.

In other words, you're standing by.

What is Star Wars?

You're losing credibility here! ;)

Not at all. I binged Star Wars and apparently it's a subplot of this show called "Robot Chicken."

Oh, and about your previous post:

Yeah, it sucks! I would love to see a repro of Pink Panther out there. From what I've seen of screenshots and heard, that game looks really, really cool. Unfortunately when you're dealing with a likeness/product that is still public-relevant on that level, it's just never going to happen. :sad:

I've played the game and quite clearly the object is to install insulation.

post-5792-129954111264_thumb.jpg

So, all we need to do is get permission from Owens-Corning.

• Like 6

You got it.

FYI, more than 10 people have not paid, so they are delaying shipment. Just a heads up.

Also, I've already built 10 more since, so the first 10 people of my list on page 3 can send a PM to hugged. ;)

• Like 3

CPUWIZ,

Like ntavio, I JUST discovered this post. IF there is to be a second run, you can count on my support, so please add me to the list of potentials.

Of course, there would be EVEN MORE support if a manual and box are created!

By the way, nicely done, Sir, getting your grubby paws on it for the sake of all of us.

• Like 2

You got it.

FYI, more than 10 people have not paid, so they are delaying shipment. Just a heads up.

Also, I've already built 10 more since, so the first 10 people of my list on page 3 can send a PM to hugged. ;)

GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND PAY UP PEOPLE!!!! YOUR HOLDING UP MY F^&%$(* GAME. THANKS KINDLY :D

Yep.

How about updating the list to show who hasn't paid? :D :P

Missed it. I'm in for round 2 please.

In other words, you're standing by.

I am. I have also switched off my targetting computer. I don't know if that will help me get one quicker, but what the hell, it was worth a shot.

If you would like the pre-payment early, in order to help offset the production cost, just let me know.

I'll second this, CPU. If advance cash will encourage you to produce that second batch, I'll be happy to send payment now. Just say how much.

So a couple people havnt paid by now....paypal is a mircale and you should have a paypal card to pay people just incase you dont have funds there....so just skip the deadbeats and sell them to the peeps that can pay up front...?

Just checking in on when they might be shipped.....dont really care about the deadbeats...maybe they just live in moms basement or something still....

So a couple people havnt paid by now....paypal ias a mircale and you should have a paypal card to pay people just incase you dont have funds there....so just skip the deadbeats and sell them to the peeps that can pay up front...?

Just checking in on when they might be shipped.....dont really care about the deadbeats...maybe they just live in moms basement or something still....

and I already paid icon_mrgreen.gif

So a couple people havnt paid by now....paypal ias a mircale and you should have a paypal card to pay people just incase you dont have funds there....so just skip the deadbeats and sell them to the peeps that can pay up front...?

Hey Bingobuddy

Did they used to have this game back in New York also? You know, right next to the K-tel handle knock off's in the display case? :D

Didn't see yer name on the list, but I used to own this in pretty nice shape CIB for the OD2...sold er off a couple eons ago, right here in the marketplace to a felow AA'er.......

Can't wait to play it again as it was a lot of fun..>!

Hey Bingobuddy

Did they used to have this game back in New York also? You know, right next to the K-tel handle knock off's in the display case? :D

Oh no you di'in't!