IGNORED

Vectrex Clean Sweep "Mr. Boston" On Ebay!

Well, I'm currently looking for a good home for this item, and I figure here is a good place to start. I'm not really sure what this item is worth in this condition, and in todays market, so I'm currently taking offers to get some idea. If offers are to low, and interest isn't there, I will just pack it away and not sell it. If anyone is seriously interested, you can PM me, or just make an offer thru Ebay. I hope I did the link right?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3206661718891?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320666171889&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks for any and all foot traffic!

Chris

I would be totally interested, but would be more interested in a true auction. I respectfully believe the asking price and automated offer decline price point is too high, but let me know if you had an outside Ebay price in mind...

Is this one of the know copies floating around out there, or one that has not come forward before?

My Father used to always say; ' it's only worth what someone is willing to pay"......personally I think starting the auction @ $9.99 and letting run for 7 days, would reveal the true value of this game.With that being said,one really needs to look at the collectibility of Vectrex stuff.Yes,the Vectrex console is gaining popularity nowadays,but $3500 or anywhere near that dollar figure for a rare cart is, in my opinion, a really bad investment.An average blue collar guy like myself can buy a really nice preowned Rolex Submariner for $3500.....or a week for two @ a Sandals resort in Jamaica.Yes,I'd love to see this cart fetch $3500 for the seller,but one has to be realistic,....is there a Vectrex collector out there with that kind of disposable income this day and age?.....it would be interesting to see. I know if I spent that kind of cash on a game....my wife would kill me in my sleep.....