IGNORED

The new Legend of Zelda for NGC...

angrybrit

being the huge zelda fan that i am, i have already paid for this game at my favorite store. as soon as available, i will head there to pick up my bonus discs. :D

also, for those that dont know, famitsu reviewed this game, and for the 4th time in the history of the mag, they awarded a perfect score. the only other games to do this were soul calibur, vagrants story, and of course ocarina of time :)

Without a doubt I am going to be getting this game. Ocarina of Time, I think is one of the best games of all time and was a big reason why I got my N64. I didnt get a chance to play Majora's Mask for some reason. The Zelda series I think, is the main reason to owning Nintendo systems (along with Mario and Metroid.)

It got pulled... they jumped the game. It isn't even official that the US will get the same bonus disc that the Japanese got for pre-ordering. Maybe you will, maybe you won't. If Nintendo is willing to spend money to translate the games (as Ura Zelda is the 64DD proto game) into English, then I guess it'll be about in February...

//looks forward to his Jap bonus disc in a couple of days time ;)

The bonus disk has been confirmed:

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/...2901949,00.html

But the official promotion does not begin until Feb 16, 2003. You may want to hold off until then.

We contacted government officials. They refuse over existence.

So I see Rhindle. Muchas gracias for all the extra info. I'll wait and place my pre-order for it next February. :D