IGNORED

APE R: handler

hm, i using telnet on atari 800xe (320kb ram) using APE, sio2pc and ICE-T

http://www.podstromami.com/icet.zip

attach atr image and boot atari.. must working

I was referring to you :-) I don't think it's the ICE-T that's the problem, I think it's something to do with APE on the PC side and it is a SIO2USB adapter. Says RS232 Driver disabled (USB only mode enabled)

hm, i using telnet on atari 800xe (320kb ram) using APE, sio2pc and ICE-T

http://www.podstromami.com/icet.zip

attach atr image and boot atari.. must working

I was referring to you :-) I don't think it's the ICE-T that's the problem, I think it's something to do with APE on the PC side and it is a SIO2USB adapter. Says RS232 Driver disabled (USB only mode enabled)

That's the message that comes up when loading with the USB mode enabled.

I am running Windows 7 64-bit, and using APE 3.0.4 with the USB SIO2PC adapter. In APE, go to the R: configuration and set the Modem Mode to "Server - inbound/outbound AT modem simulator". Windows 7 will most likely prompt you to allow this program to communicate (set a firewall exception). Allow this.

That was all I had to do to get it setup and working. Any program that uses the standard 850 R: driver will work with the APE R: device.

I've tried setting that, but it's not giving me the APE screen (not sure what it suppose to look like) only get a black screen where I can type and no effect on anything I do type.

ICE-T is set to 19200 baud with XON/XOFF ... APE is still saying RS232 disabled (Maybe I try my SIO2PC adapter tomorrow ... I not really need to go online with the Atari, just want to because it's possible :-)

Someone was having problems with ICE-T and I was wondering if I done settings wrong. How can I use the Telnet with my 130XE, MIO (I think I have to un-assign the MIO R: port) and a APE USB adapter, running APE v.3.0.6 on Windows 7.

Is it only possible on the SIO2PC adapters (serial ones)?

I use the APE USB device and it works fine.

Yes make sure you unassign the MIO R: port.