IGNORED

Going to pick up my Sega Genesis Kiosk

the.golden.ax

Not being familiar with what a Radiant Silvergun is (other than the suspicion it is a Japanese game), I Googled it. This is one of the images that came up:

(Personally, I'd give up all my video games for this Radiant Silvergun)

:thumbsup:

I would too...I would too.... :D

...there are about 100 consoles around it in the car...

What on earth are you doing with that many consoles in your car??? :?

ROAD TRIP!!!!

Not being familiar with what a Radiant Silvergun is (other than the suspicion it is a Japanese game), I Googled it. This is one of the images that came up:

The best copy of Radiant Silvergun I have ever seen.

The best copy of Radiant Silvergun I have ever seen.

No kidding. My copy sure didn't come with that (though I did buy it on the trip where I proposed to my wife, so I guess I did end up getting a girl with mine!).

I've got it, but there are about 100 consoles around it in the car and it's dark :( going to have to wait until morning. She is a bit rough but for $237.50 I can't complain. It took a major sacrifice to get it (gave up my Radiant Silvergun).

AX

That's hardly a sacrifice and a great move, by the way. At least you can go buy another Radiant Silvergun whenever you want (dozens of them are always on eBay)--This kiosk though, good luck finding another one anytime soon! :thumbsup:

I've got it, but there are about 100 consoles around it in the car and it's dark :( going to have to wait until morning. She is a bit rough but for $237.50 I can't complain. It took a major sacrifice to get it (gave up my Radiant Silvergun).

AX

That's hardly a sacrifice and a great move, by the way. At least you can go buy another Radiant Silvergun whenever you want (dozens of them are always on eBay)--This kiosk though, good luck finding another one anytime soon! :thumbsup:

Yup, I know that all too well. It's my 16th kiosk, and the one that started the journey of being a kiosk collector. Same model I used to play in the Sears boys department all those years ago, that led to my kiosk obsession. Would still like the huge side by side with game gear in it, but I'm not quite as on fire (if it happens it happens).

First things first, this puppy needs sound. That will be fixed in rather short order (the sound board is dead). The slots need cleaning on the DS-16. Lots of plastic cracks are going to need repairs with bondo, etc. Had to pop the lock, they didn't have the key.

AX

...just popped a radiant silvergun in my pants! Oh wait, just caught the look on her face. Sorry, was looking at something else. She could lose the duckface though. God how I hate it when they do that. Blech!

http://antiduckface.com/

BTW: Nice pickin's AX!