IGNORED

WOW...Am I doing something wrong?

ataridog

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3005327056461?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300532705646&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I had the ad listed for 7 days and after 5 all I have is a little over 100 views and only 16 watchers. I thought I described it pretty good with a great starting bid. Is it the economy? Are the 130's all of a sudden worthless? What am I doing wrong?

I might bid on it, if you didn't have US only :-(

I only have 1050 with DTI Duplicator and one with US Doubler. Would be nice to have a Happy enhanced one too.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3005327056461?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300532705646&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I had the ad listed for 7 days and after 5 all I have is a little over 100 views and only 16 watchers. I thought I described it pretty good with a great starting bid. Is it the economy? Are the 130's all of a sudden worthless? What am I doing wrong?

I might bid on it, if you didn't have US only :-(

I only have 1050 with DTI Duplicator and one with US Doubler. Would be nice to have a Happy enhanced one too.

Shipping would probably cost more than your winning bid, plus i'd have to pack everything with 10 lbs of bubble wrap.

You should have split it up. Some people just want a computer. Some just want the drives. Some just want the disks. You probably would make more money that way too. Some people might only have $50 to spend or something like that. Yes it's easier to have it all in one auction but you're going to have more success separating them. More work but more money.

Allan

You should have split it up. Some people just want a computer. Some just want the drives. Some just want the disks. You probably would make more money that way too. Some people might only have $50 to spend or something like that. Yes it's easier to have it all in one auction but you're going to have more success separating them. More work but more money.

Allan

Agreed. 130XEs and drives sell all the time. Big lots - which most people don't need, and with big shipping - is limited to a narrow band of customers.

I'm a big lot buyer, and I with the cost of shipping factored in I would bid $75.00 on this... Low? Maybe, but you really do have a better chance selling this seperately...

that said, it is a fair price and I'm sure someone is going to snap it up, I just don't know if it will go as high as if you started at a lower price.

posting here did the trick, so you doing everything right! ;)

I'm gonna bid too with 6 seconds left :D

i would have bid higher, but i have no $$$ till payday :'(

sloopy.

You must never get paid, cos that's what you always say :D

hey i started the bidding, where were you? workin your other 'job'? ;'P

sloopy.

sloopy.

You must never get paid, cos that's what you always say icon_mrgreen.gif

sloopy.

Right because I need more 130XE's and 1050 drives?

sloopy.

You must never get paid, cos that's what you always say icon_mrgreen.gif

sloopy.

Right because I need more 130XE's and 1050 drives?

you just need the accessories 1050's, the computers you were gonna send to me for cost of shipping...

:'D

sloopy.