IGNORED

Damn It!

joeventura

Yeah we really are wasting each other's money - but it's an addiction. I want all the cool Atari 800 stuff, and even though I've been meaning to amass an A8 collection for some time now (and have been working on it for the last year) the truth is it's all been laying around or going into dumpsters on a daily basis for 30+ years now. More A8 stuff will go into dumpsters, and more collectors will scavenge over whats left. The expense is totally worth it. Lets just be thankful we aren't as bad off as the PDP guys are. :D

My A8 inspiration is this picture.

yeah we are only competing with each other and the garbage can, those guys are also competing with gold scrappers.

sloopy.

Here is my own A8 shrine as of September 2010. I have tons more stuff now, and it's really coming together. I even bought this original circa 1980s student desk to complete the look of the setup!

My shrine will be very much like yours except I will have the 820, 4 - 810's and the old Style 410.

The 800 will also have to be the early one with the memory cards in the cases.

Now if I could find the blasted black 850.

or the holy grail (see my avatar) the Atari 815!!

You guys really have no idea - I'm totally THE sphincter muscle that makes everyone pay max $$$ for their A8 stuff. I still can't believe that I let that boxed Atari CX70 Light Pen get away...

If you guys are ever hurting for cash, I pay top dollar for rare A8 stuff :D

My latest kill - eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3206675002571?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320667500257&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Ill trade you a black 850 for one of these...