IGNORED

Wanted: Dreamcast stuff-

Bratwurst

I would trade/buy for the following items:

Cable that connects a VMU to the PC (Came with Nexus memory cards)

A VGA box

Software: Ecco, Chu Chu Rocket, etc.

I'm primarily interested in the cable for the VMU.

Also, if anyone has a Turbo-Grafx 16 arcade stick, would they mind lending me the turbo slide switches so I could make a mold of them and cast reproductions for my own that are missing them? I'd be willing to make reproduction parts for just about anything provided I had an original in return.

Weird, I have a Turbostick that's missing one of it's slide switches too! The (I) slide is missing. Must of been cheap parts.. :x Sadly the metal piece that the plastic covers, which goes down into the switch, is missing as well. I'm assuming you're only molding the little plastic part though right? I would be interested if you could make the whole piece, though I'm not sure if it would go back together. I haven't ever taken it apart, so I'm not sure if it could be fixed.

I'll have to see what the original part looks like since I've never seen it in person myself. I simply assumed the whole plastic piece moved the slider inside the metal 'cover' plate on the circuit board. Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure I can fabricate it easily enough to work and I'd be darn glad to help another T-16 enthusiast out.