IGNORED

High Score Club 9.03 - Mario Bros

Ze_ro

Nice Improvement Vocelli. I quit playing this game because the frustration level is very very high.

I got more frustrated with Millipede.

At least with this game I am showing much improvement.

Ok... my day of Mario has ended. Not many breaks.

Over 20 games played.

After beating the high score and jumping around the living room, I log on a see that oyamafamily scored even higher. Curse you. :evil:

Do I have it in me to spend another day playing. No. But maybe a few tries tomorrow will push me higher.

Ok My new high

Vocelli: 488,000

post-28484-0-11269600-1300761424_thumb.jpg

great score. I agree it's alot easier to improve you're score in Mario Bros. but the game can really piss you off with the cheap deaths. Starting later levels off with a fireball 1 inch behind is wrong. It's also very easy to drop down too soon after a death. Sometimes I'll lose 3 lives in 2 seconds

great score. I agree it's alot easier to improve you're score in Mario Bros. but the game can really piss you off with the cheap deaths. Starting later levels off with a fireball 1 inch behind is wrong. It's also very easy to drop down too soon after a death. Sometimes I'll lose 3 lives in 2 seconds

The fireball issue is the main reason this game may never be played again in my house. I thought I might break something for a while there. Get a good run going, start level 14 with a fireball right in top of you, die and instantly fall on the crab running across the screen because you are still holding right from the start of the level...