IGNORED

FS/FT Tandy CoCo1 boxed, Vic-20 boxed, Saturn, SegaCD, Misc games

thomas3120

Hello,

Have a few things up for sale (or trade). I have good trading feedback. I have a 100% positive feedback on ebay (thomas3120) also have done trades on youtube (yt username thomas3120).

For trades, I'm looking for Atari 8Bit cartridge games, CoCo games, 2600 & 7800 games, Colecovision games, CIB Genesis games. Send me a pm and I can give you a list of the games I have.

First I have a boxed Tandy CoCo1 (Color computer 1). Also see my unlisted video for more info, etc..:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UGOfyUpTZo

post-4625-0-82881300-1300466786_thumb.jpg

Edited by thomas3120

• 3 weeks later...

Also have a Commodore Vic-20 boxed. In Excellent shape inside and out...no yellowing/discoloration. Don't have the User manual. Also doesn't have the power supply.

Included are the following games:

-New Atlantis CIB

-Radar Ratrace

-Road race

-Donkey Kong

-Avenger

-Pac-Man

-Mole Attack

-Jupiter Lander

-Cosmic Cruncher

*Please note that I couldn't test the system out, as I don't have the proper power supply (it's the later round DIN style). I can offer a full refund if it's DOA.

post-4625-0-14403300-1302546873_thumb.jpg

post-4625-0-22710400-1302546883_thumb.jpg

post-4625-0-35737300-1302546892_thumb.jpg

Also have a Sega Genesis model 2 with a Sega CD model 2 which is tested and works 100%. Also included for the Genesis is the expansion cover plate and red contact cover.

I don't have extra power supplies or A/V cables.

post-4625-0-89962200-1302547075_thumb.jpg

Edited by thomas3120

Also have a Commodore Vic-20 boxed. In Excellent shape inside and out...no yellowing/discoloration. Don't have the User manual. Also doesn't have the power supply.

-New Atlantis CIB

-Radar Ratrace

-Road race

-Donkey Kong

-Avenger

-Pac-Man

-Mole Attack

-Jupiter Lander

-Cosmic Cruncher

*Please note that I couldn't test the system out, as I don't have the proper power supply (it's the later round DIN style). I can offer a full refund if it's DOA.

If you get no takers on this package, Make me an offer on just the games. I just got a vic-20 a little over a week ago, and need some games.

-New Atlantis CIB

-Radar Ratrace

-Road race

-Donkey Kong

-Avenger

-Pac-Man

-Mole Attack

-Jupiter Lander

-Cosmic Cruncher

If you get no takers on this package, Make me an offer on just the games. I just got a vic-20 a little over a week ago, and need some games.

PM sent about just the Vic-20 with no games!