IGNORED

Looking for 5200 third party controllers

siennalake

:) Hello,

I just got my atari 5200, and console and games are great, but not surprisingly the joysticks don't work so well. Main problem is the directional stick. One doesn't work at all (tested on pacman-only went side to side, would not go up and down). The other joystick has similar prob but on this one I can go up as well but cannot go down. I am thinking about getting a rebuilt controller but don't know if that will fix the directionals.

Anyway, I am also considering the WICO controller and the Competition Pro controller. Does anyone have a working third party controller they are willing to sell? Ebay is drying up right now on those.

Not my auction !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1945984559

or head over to www.voltman3.com and click on "Custom".

Actually, I did see that auction. It looks great but I have a feeling with it being a complete set (with the command center) it is going to end up going too high for my budget. It has already more than doubled the opening bid and still 4 days to go. I appreciate you mentioning it to me and I do have it on my watch page on Ebay, but like I said I don't think I will be able to compete. ( :wink: I have lost a couple of your auctions already-they are quite popular.) I think I can get by without the command center since the start buttons are all working. The other WICO up for auction is one I saw in another thread where apparently the seller initially used someone elses pic but did switch it. That makes me a little nervous about the credibility of the seller.