IGNORED

High Score Club 9.05 - Shark Attack

Ze_ro

Grumble. I must stop trying to get 100 with this game, or my blood pressure will be my downfall.

After a thousand frustrating tries and a thousand "oh, did you really need to get that diamond on the far left side? Well just as soon as you went there, a shark in your face!" deaths...

I was entertained with the challenge at first, anymore, playing the game just makes me sad. As does the seemingly repeated appearance of Nessie every time I get near 80.

post-26714-0-80481400-1301871958_thumb.jpg

Grumble. I must stop trying to get 100 with this game, or my blood pressure will be my downfall.

After a thousand frustrating tries and a thousand "oh, did you really need to get that diamond on the far left side? Well just as soon as you went there, a shark in your face!" deaths...

I was entertained with the challenge at first, anymore, playing the game just makes me sad. As does the seemingly repeated appearance of Nessie every time I get near 80.

post-26714-0-80481400-1301871958_thumb.jpg

I agree, this game is a major chore to play. Once the sharks pick up speed, it becomes a game of luck.

O.K. I quit with this game because my 133 was pure luck. If the sharks didn't travel 1,000 miles an hour after 100 points, maybe I could beat that score. Too much luck involved in this game.

Yeah, my high score feels pretty lucky at this point, too. I wouldn't get discouraged, though. I've noticed a pattern with many games where i improve steadily in the beginning, then hit a plateau in which i can't make any headway at all (and begin to think that i never will). With persistence, though, I'll start improving again until I reach the next difficulty level. Then another plateau....... :ponder:

O.K. I quit with this game because my 133 was pure luck. If the sharks didn't travel 1,000 miles an hour after 100 points, maybe I could beat that score. Too much luck involved in this game.

After 50 points I was getting lucky.

Edited by Krytol

Yeah, my high score feels pretty lucky at this point, too. I wouldn't get discouraged, though. I've noticed a pattern with many games where i improve steadily in the beginning, then hit a plateau in which i can't make any headway at all (and begin to think that i never will). With persistence, though, I'll start improving again until I reach the next difficulty level. Then another plateau....... :ponder:

I never gave up in any other game because I always feel I can improve. This game not so much. The sharks that pop out of nowhere at crazy speeds and the sticky walls, make this a game of luck for most (80%)of gamers.

I am going to bed.

I am in 3rd and predicted 3rd.

I had a score in my pocket that would change the standings but decided not to submit it.

I sure hope everyone is sleeping too! (rock-a-bye baby)

Because I really want more points. (on the tree top)

I am really good at this game. (when the bough,what the heck is a bough , breaks)

So, when I wake tomorrow. (the cradle will rock)

I should not see any scores above 169! (and down will come baby cradle and all....night now)

• Like 1