Beast Fighter Sachen

Spud's Adventure

F1 Pole Position

Fish Dude

Sumo Fighter

Wayne's World

Bart and the Beanstalk

Double Dragon & Battletoads

I am most insterest in these if they have the original boxes and instructions or boxes alone.

Please e-mail me

There was region coding on GB games? Huh? I never knew that. I bought a European GBA SP a few years back, and it played US games just fine. Learn something new everyday.

Nope there's no region coding, just a collector would rather get a complete set of a matching region rather than some with a different box style or art. Japanese games come in a completely different sized box too.

There was region coding on GB games? Huh? I never knew that. I bought a European GBA SP a few years back, and it played US games just fine. Learn something new everyday.

Nope there's no region coding, just a collector would rather get a complete set of a matching region rather than some with a different box style or art. Japanese games come in a completely different sized box too.

In most cases that big large Nintendo seal on the front is the kiss of death to collectors. US printed boxes get a huge premium.